Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View' host Sunny Hostin gets cautious as she talks about Lauren Boebert: 'I don't want to get in trouble'

2023-09-19 16:25
'The View' host Sunny Hostin is careful before diving into more explicit details about Lauren Boebert
'The View' host Sunny Hostin gets cautious as she talks about Lauren Boebert: 'I don't want to get in trouble'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Over the weekend, Congresswoman Lauren Boebert made the headlines after being kicked out of a performance of ‘Beetlejuice’ for disruptive behavior.

On Monday, ‘The View’ co-hosts weighed in on this.

Whoopi Goldberg, who moderated the segment on Monday, highlighted Boebert’s behavior, or at least parts of it.

However, Sunny Hostin wanted to add to it, with further details of the physicality that took place.

Before Hostin spoke up, she looked at executive producer Brian Teta, who was present on set off camera, and then decided to say her piece.

‘The View’ co-hosts weigh in on Lauren Boebert fiasco

Whoopi Goldberg read her cue cards as she introduced the topic to her co-hosts.

Goldberg said, “Well, this one is kind of insane. So, Lauren Boebert was kicked out of a performance at the Denver Theater last week of 'Beetlejuice' the musical. She was accused of vaping and being loud, and she said that didn't happen.”

Goldberg continued, “There was a pregnant lady behind her who said, "Could you not vape in the theater while I'm watching the show?" She went off and kept on doing stuff, and then they removed her from the theater, okay? She then denied that any of it happened.”

“She said, "Nothing ever happened," and then they brought out a video, and showed folks, in fact, that that's what happened. So then she had an explanation which we're going to show you right now,” concluded Goldberg as ‘The View’ played a clip of Lauren Boebert’s explanation.

Sunny Hostin adds to the events that escalated with Lauren Boebert

After Whoopi Goldberg, Ana Navarro chimed in, “The vaping was the least of the issues.” This is when Sunny Hostin asked, “Are we allowed to talk about…I want you to be able to protect me before I say this.”

Navarro didn’t mind saying what Hostin wanted to, but Hostin took over, “No, I don’t want to get in trouble. Are we allowed to say what the other stuff was?” Goldberg was unsure as she looked at Brian Teta off-camera.

Teta barely nodded and Hostin continued, “He was groping her breasts and then she was grabbing his crotch.”

Goldberg then claimed, “But none of that matters, because she said it never happened.”

Tags news