Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'RHOBH' alum Lisa Rinna trolled as she dons oversized pantsuit: 'It's giving Gozer from Ghostbusters'

2023-07-07 09:46
'RHOBH' alum Lisa Rinna donned another Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren outfit
'RHOBH' alum Lisa Rinna trolled as she dons oversized pantsuit: 'It's giving Gozer from Ghostbusters'

PARIS, FRANCE: Lisa Rinna is known for her bold fashion choices and involvement in the fashion world. However, 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' alum sometimes went out of her way when following fashion trends and was often trolled for her bizarre outfit choices.

The reality star recently attended Paris Fashion Week. After immediately being the talk of the town with her outfit by Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren, Lisa is now making headlines with another oversized look by the same designers.

Lisa Rinna wears an oversized outfit

Lisa recently stunned her fans with a floor-length black trench coat. But after wearing a dress that was too tight, Lisa has now been spotted in an outfit that was too loose. The reality star shared a photo of herself on Instagram. In the photo, Lisa was wearing a cream-colored satin shirt with the collar button pulled down below her chest. The reality star complimented her look with an oversized blazer and pants. Lisa's feet can't be seen as her pants reach all the way till the floor. Alongside the photo, Lisa wrote, "I love this @viktorandrolf but alas it was so hard to choose, so here’s the AM fitting 🤍." She further noted, "And if I was 5’11” could have worn in a pinch. Oh and I need a cocktail. Stat. 🍸."

'And that’s why you try on clothes before buying'

Lisa opted for another outfit by Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren but was trolled for the size of her pantsuit. One social media user wrote in the comments section of the reality star's latest post, "Lisa, I'm afraid you lost your mind. You've turned into Kanye East." Another follower commented. "And that’s why you try on clothes before buying." An Instagram user said, "Looks like someone who has had too much to drink." Another critic noted, "Early thrift store! What a joke!" "You look like Tom Hanks in Big after he shrinks back to kid size," added another person. Another Instagram user penned, "It's giving Gozer from Ghostbusters."