Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Aaron Carter's twin sister Angel invites fans to visit late singer's memorial, reveals his 'final resting place'

2023-10-15 05:49
'He adored his fans, and I know how much this would mean to him having a final resting place where we could all celebrate his life,' Angel Carter said
Aaron Carter's twin sister Angel invites fans to visit late singer's memorial, reveals his 'final resting place'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: In a touching tribute to Aaron Carter, his twin sister Angel Carter revealed his "final resting place" in a social media post about the late singer being honored a year after his tragic death.

"Aaron’s portrait was placed this morning at Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills,” Angel captioned the picture of Aaron's memorial.

"He adored his fans, and I know how much this would mean to him now having a final resting place where we could all celebrate his life," Angel said.

"I invite you to visit, share your memories, and never forget who Aaron was deep down," Angel concluded in her Instagram post.

Angel Carter is in charge of her twin brother Aaron Carter's ashes

The late pop singer’s memorial portrait showcases his face carved into bronze, accompanied by an inscription that reads, "In Loving Memory, Aaron Carter, 1987 – 2022. Beloved Brother, Son, Friend & Father of Prince Carter."

The 35-year-old is in charge of her twin brother's ashes, according to Aaron's death certificate revealed in November 2022.

The former child star, who was 34 at the time of his death, was found dead in his bathtub in his home in Lancaster, California, on November 5, 2022.

He died from the effects of difluoroethane which is a flammable gas mostly found in cans of compressed air, and also alprazolam, a generic form of Xanax, according to his autopsy report.

The Los Angeles County Medical Examiner ruled Aaron's death accidental, according to PageSix.

Aaron Carter enrolled in rehab before his death

The 'Hard to Love' singer enrolled in an outpatient rehabilitation program two months prior to his death.

He joined the program after he lost custody of his son whom he shared with Melanie Martin who was Aaron's on-again, off-again fiancee.

Speaking to the Sun at the time, Aaron said, "It’s an abstinence program and I work with an individual counselor," and emphasized that he was taking the treatment in order to get his child back.

However, in the weeks leading up to his death, the singer appeared to be under the influence in multiple interviews and Instagram Live sessions.

His twin sister Angel shared that she no longer talks to their mother Jane Carter after she took to social media to post gruesome pictures of the crime scene where Aaron's body was found.

"It was a true invasion of privacy and something that Aaron would’ve never wanted the public to see," Angel told People in August.

Tags news