Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Feud continues as Dillon Danis responds to Logan Paul: 'You backed out of an MMA fight against me'

2023-10-17 16:51
The war of words between Logan Paul and Dillon Danis sees no end even after Danis lost the much-anticipated boxing match against Paul in Manchester
Feud continues as Dillon Danis responds to Logan Paul: 'You backed out of an MMA fight against me'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: After a series of Instagram stories by Logan Paul trolling Dillon Danis, the former Bellator fighter has now responded with his own tweet on X (formerly Twitter)

The ongoing feud between the fighters became worse as their much-anticipated boxing match in Manchester, England on October 14 drew close. In the fight, Logan Paul beat Dillon Danis by disqualification when Danis tried to pull him down to the canvas toward the end of the sixth and final round.

Because of the contentious build-up, the bout was one of the most eagerly-awaited boxing matches.

In a post-fight interview in Manchester Arena, Paul said. "Dillon Danis is truly a coward and a dirty, dirty human being."

After the boxing match, a number of unlawful moves were also reported to be the cause for Dillon's disqualification. Dillon, on the other hand, wouldn't keep silent and criticized Logan Paul's performance.

Dillon Danis trolls Logan Paul

After defeating Dillon Danis, Logan Paul posted a series of Instagram stories trolling Danis, and one story also had a screenshot of a tweet by him. Dillon Danis responded to that tweet on X.

He tweeted, “What did you prove? You didn't even tickle me. You backed out of an MMA fight against me. Everyone knew I'm not a boxer, but unlike others, I took on the challenge even with everything in your favor: weight, steroids, rounds,rules, judges, referees... the list goes on. I won the War.”

Internet reacts to Dillon Danis’ tweet

The tweet by Dillon Danis was not received well by the internet and many users began trolling him.

A user said, “Dillon on twitter vs Dillon in real life,” while another user commented, “Bro thinking new excuses Every Time he tweets.”

Another user said, “More tweets than punches,” whereas one user mentioned, “Dillon after posting 100 shameless tweets after getting owned.”

A user also said, “Keyboard warrior doing what he does best. Your head was already on Twitter during the fight, what can I post? what can I do to make a meme? instead of actually fighting."

Tags news