Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jake Paul becomes TikTok mentor for Presidential candidate Robert Kennedy Jr after endorsing Vivek Ramaswamy

2023-09-29 17:54
Paul refers to himself as a 'millennial' and stresses the importance of political candidates connecting with his generation
Jake Paul becomes TikTok mentor for Presidential candidate Robert Kennedy Jr after endorsing Vivek Ramaswamy

PUERTO RICO: YouTube sensation-turned-boxer Jake Paul is once again making waves in the political arena, this time by taking on a unique role as a TikTok mentor for US presidential candidate Robert Kennedy Jr.

Paul's foray into politics has already seen him engage with former President Donald Trump and Republican outsider Vivek Ramaswamy.

Now, he's broadening his horizons by working with Democrat Kennedy, a candidate known for his ability to draw large crowds despite lagging in the polls.

Paul's motivation lies in supporting what he dubs "underdog presidential candidates" and helping them challenge established figures like the current President, Joe Biden.

Paul refers to himself as a "millennial" and stresses the importance of political candidates connecting with his generation.

Jake Paul takes on a new role

In a tweet to his 4.6 million followers, Paul stated, "I’m teaching the underdog presidential candidates (who I think are best for this country) how to use Tik Tok because they need the youth to beat the big dogs."

He added, "As a millennial, it’s important for our presidents to understand us and to be able to connect with us. We’ve lost sight of the UNITED States Of America."

"The division in this country is frightening. REMEMBER we are 'one nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all'. Connection to our leaders helps eliminate division," Paul said.

This move comes after Paul introduced the TikTok platform to Vivek Ramaswamy a few weeks ago.

Paul's commitment to working with various political figures for the 2024 election is evident, as he seeks to bridge the generational gap and foster better communication between leaders and the youth.

Paul shared his admiration for Trump during an appearance on his older brother Logan's podcast, 'Impaulsive'.

"I was saying to my mom that he’s really cool," Jake told Logan, "Over the past couple of days, we have grown our relationship. I really like his way of thinking. If he doesn’t win this Presidential campaign, I know one day he will win another Presidential campaign."

Vivek Ramaswamy defends his TikTok presence

GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy has found himself in the spotlight once again, this time defending his recent decision to join TikTok, a move that raised eyebrows considering his previous criticism of addictive social media platforms.

Ramaswamy addressed his choice during a debate on Wednesday, explaining that he believes it's a necessary step to connect with youth voters.

Fox Business Network host Stuart Varney questioned the entrepreneur about his decision to join the Chinese-owned platform, which has been banned on federal government devices.

In response, Ramaswamy presented what he called a "radical idea" for the Republican Party – the need to secure victories in elections. He emphasized that reaching the next generation of young Americans on platforms like TikTok is essential for achieving this goal.

"I have a radical idea for the Republican Party. We need to win elections. Part of how we win elections is reaching the next generation of young Americans where they are." Ramaswamy said.

Ramaswamy, the pharmaceutical founder, underscored that the key to the United States declaring independence from China lies in the Republican Party's success in presidential elections. He argued that he is the only candidate within the party who prioritizes "waking up people."

Tags news