Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'But sounds like a valley girl from California': Melissa Gorga trolled as she calls herself 'Italian'

2023-05-29 09:17
Melissa Gorga shared a video of herself promoting Amazon's Italy storefront
'But sounds like a valley girl from California': Melissa Gorga trolled as she calls herself 'Italian'

TOMS RIVER, NEW JERSEY: 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Melissa Gorga has bent towards the advertisement business after a thriving career in the reality show. Melissa has often made headlines for her feud with sister-in-law Teresa Giudice but this time the reality star has received backlash for completely different reasons.

'RHONJ' star Melissa recently shared a video on her Instagram advertising Amazon's Italy storefront as they celebrate Italy's republic day. In the video, the Bravo star revealed that she is from Italy. However, the social media users didn't take the time to troll Melissa for calling herself 'Italian.'

RELATED ARTICLES

'Always competing with Teresa': Joe and Melissa Gorga slammed as 'RHONJ' couple promise pizza oven takeaway

'RHONJ' Season 13: Melissa Gorga sick of 'Disney princess houses', wants 'classy' abode now

Melissa Gorga promotes Amazon's Italy storefront

Melissa recently advertised Amazon's Italy storefront on her Instagram. The reality star shared a video on her social media while promoting the products. In the caption, Melissa noted, "You may not know this, but Amazon has a Made in Italy storefront where you can shop decor, food, beauty, apparel, and more year-round from local Italian businesses." The reality star further shared that Amazon is also launching a Made in Italy Days storefront to celebrate Italian Republic Day and support Italian small businesses. Melissa explained, "Starting May 29th to June 2nd, you can shop hundreds of deals from this limited-time storefront. I mean these wine glasses are going straight to the shore house this summer!!"

'You can’t even speak it lol'

Melissa called herself Italian in the caption of the promotional video. The 'RHONJ' star wrote. "You guys know I’m an Italian girl through and through!" Notably, Melissa is of Italian descent but spent the majority time in Toms River, New Jersey. However, Melissa's followers didn't think she is actually from Italy. A social media user wrote, "Italian, but sounds like a valley girl from California." Another commented, "Now translate in Italian!! ." Another user added, "Lol are you even Italian??? Your husband should be the one promoting this." Another Instagram user brutally trolled, "You are a botched NJ girl who’s stillllllll struggling to find a storyline. “I’ve been told I look like JLo”…no hunny you tried to nip tuck it that way, but nowhere near it. Kinda like, 'you all know I’m an Italian girl'... nope- keep diggin’ gold digga, still haven't found yourself." Another critic asked, "Why are you so fake though?" Another person penned, "Disgrace to Italians."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.