Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat reacts to his own NBA 2K content creators list during live stream, Internet says 'bring back expose videos'

2023-08-13 18:54
Kai Cenat gained widespread attention after disrespecting fellow streamers within the NBA 2K community by calling himself the best one among them
Kai Cenat reacts to his own NBA 2K content creators list during live stream, Internet says 'bring back expose videos'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Kai Cenat stands as a highly acclaimed Twitch streamer, boasting an impressive following of over 6.3 million on Twitch, alongside millions more across various social media platforms.

His online presence is synonymous with prank videos, engaging challenges, and captivating vlogs conducted during his live streams.

In a recent live stream session, Cenat embarked on a unique venture—crafting his personal tier list of NBA (National Basketball Association) 2k content creators.

Starting with compiling a roster of content creators, he then proceeded to assemble their images for the list. Subsequently, he shared his unfiltered reactions to the list he had formulated.

During the process of reacting to his own tier list, Cenat's demeanor appeared to convey a mixture of frustration and dismissiveness. This article offers an insight into the distinct reactions exhibited by Cenat as he engaged with his self-created list.

Kai Cenat’s claims: ‘All y’all is trash’

During the recent live stream, Cenat created his own NBA 2k content creators tier list. He showed frustration Cenat appeared to be expressing his disregard for their opinions and labeling them as "trash."

Cenat claimed, “All these is a diggy, ok? All these is a f**king d you understand me? All y'all is trash. I don't give a f**k. What that play? What am I dead? All y'all n-word is f**king trash. Yeah, you fool away, do something, What am I dead? What what? I don't give a fuck. All y'all is trash.”

He challenged them to make a move or take action, suggesting that their words have no impact on him. He claimed, “If you feel a way, if you feel so much of a way that you about to cry like you, I don't fuck with this. How about you? Pull up and drop me off if you really f**king like that. All right.”

He further shifted his tone, acknowledging Duke's content but then retracting that sentiment by finding it annoying. “How about that? Pull up, drop me off, until the drop me off. That's when he going to rakings you and I'm gonna, and I'm gonna stand on that s**t. F**k you're doing your thing, man. Love the f**king content. No, f**k your content, I mean in the stage annoying. You're done, Duke, you're done. You feel me?”

The video clip was captured and subsequently shared on Twitter accompanied by a caption that read: “Kai Cenat made his NBA 2K content creator tier list and this what he had to say…“all y’all N-word is trash”

Speculation arises from Kai Cenat's tier list of 2k content creators

After watching the video of Cenat, many of his fans shared their perspective. One fan said, "Na who invented the list that got y’all this mad." Another fan wrote, "Hold on hold on, all y’all WHATS? is trash???"

A third user said, "Literally joking y’all can tell he has duke Davis Davo and flight in that list🤣🤣🤣🤣" Another fan wrote, "Y’all should know he was trolling lol and Considering 4 of them that came from the 2k community literally lives in the same house as him is funny."

A fifth user said, "I like the energy bring back expose videos lets get 2k back popping."

Tags news