Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Shaquil Barrett's wife? Couple announce they're pregnant, 2 months after toddler daughter drowned in pool

2023-07-02 14:59
Buccaneers LB Shaquil Barrett's daughter Arrayah, 2, tragically died after drowning in a pool in May
Who is Shaquil Barrett's wife? Couple announce they're pregnant, 2 months after toddler daughter drowned in pool

TAMPA, FLORIDA: Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker, Shaquil Barrett, and his wife, Jordanna Barrett, are now expecting another child after mourning the devastating loss of their daughter Arrayah who died 2 months ago. The Bucs star's wife posted the joyful news on Instagram on Friday, June 30 along with a touching tribute in memory of their late 2-year-old daughter, Arrayah, who lost her life after drowning in a pool in May. The toddler's death was ruled "a purely accidental and tragic incident."

"A few weeks after our sweet girls heaven day, Shaquil and I found out we were expecting," she said in the description of the post, which also included a picture of a positive pregnancy test with the words, "Allanah Ray February 2024."

'God chose to give us another little girl!'

"I just know Arrayah had a special hand in picking this sweet girl to add to our family! 🌸🩷 we are so beyond blessed, so beyond grateful that God chose to give us another little girl!" Jordana continued. Family and friends hurried to the comments section to express their amazement, and several of them emphasized rebirth. One person commented, "I believe in being reborn again maybe you’re being gifted her back. 🤩🥰" Another user wrote, "Congratulations! The most beautiful rainbows 🌈 come after the storms ⛈️" "I am so happy for your family….true blessing from your angel 😇 💕" said another user. One person noted, "Aweee. God is so good. Congratulations. Praying for you during this sweet yet sorrowful time Praying Gods peace and comfort for you all ❤️"

Who is Shaq Barrett's wife?

Jordanna and Shaq exchanged vows in a private ceremony in front of their loved ones on February 2, 2012. Jordanna is an ardent supporter of her husband's career and frequently attends his games. She has been spotted supporting him from the stands and sharing in his victories.

The mother of four enjoys spending time with children, as her Instagram feed demonstrates. She is the founder of Fifty50, an organization that promotes the well-being of children in foster care. Every day, Jordanna puts in a lot of effort to keep foster children safe and content.

Shaq, a Baltimore native, and his wife Jordanna have four children, Aaliyah, 8, and sons, Braylon, 10, and Shaquil Jr, 11, with Arrayah being the youngest. Baby Allanah will be the couple's fifth child.

'God works in such mysterious ways'

The expecting mother concluded the post by praising Arrayah for giving her faith and said that she will be "the best big sister angel to little miss Allanah." "She has changed so many lives with the short 2 years she blessed this earth, and God works in such mysterious ways, but I will never ever doubt his plans for my life," she shared. She concluded the post, "Through the worst of the worst, he turns and uses ALL things for good."

Tags news epnfl