Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Lynn Williams' boyfriend? Inside the soccer star's relationship with former basketball athlete Marley Biyendolo

2023-07-29 04:15
Lynn Raenie Williams and Marley Biyendolo are college sweethearts who have been together since their Pepperdine University days in Malibu, California
Who is Lynn Williams' boyfriend? Inside the soccer star's relationship with former basketball athlete Marley Biyendolo

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Lynn Raenie Williams who is set to play her first world cup is "super excited as it’s always been a dream" of hers to play for the USWNT in a World Cup. "My teammates with World Cup experience have been great to help ease my nerves leading into the tournament."

Williams who is looking forward to getting married to her longtime love further talked about her excitement for the Women's World Cup that began on July 20 in New Zealand and will end on August 20 in Sydney, Australia. She said, "Of course scoring in a huge moment like that would be amazing, but my focus is helping the team in any way I can."

Who is Lynn Williams' boyfriend?

Williams' who plays for NJ/NY Gotham FC[2] in the National Women's Soccer League (NWSL) announced her engagement with her partner Marley Biyendolo who is a former basketball player and TV personality in May.

Recalling the day she was proposed, the soccer player said, "The proposal was amazing! Marley did an incredible job keeping it a surprise and chose a perfect scenic location on the NYC waterfront, I couldn’t be happier about it all."

Williams and Biyendolo are college sweethearts who have been together since their Pepperdine University days in Malibu, California. The soccer player shared more about how they maintain a healthy relationship. "We were college sweethearts and I couldn’t be happier to have him in my life. I’d say the key to our relationship has been our open communication and commitment to working through obstacles together," she said.

Williams' wedding preparations

Williams has not yet opened up about her wedding plans as she said, "I honestly haven’t even thought about that yet," but revealed what she looks forward to her bid day. "I just want everyone at the wedding to have a great time and hopefully no weather disturbances," she said.

During the pandemic when the couple was away for more than a year, Biyendolo said "Lynny being over in the US during this pandemic has absolutely sucked." At the time, the 'Big Brother Australia' star added, "Not only because we haven’t been able to be together, but because we don’t even necessarily have that date for when we will be able to see each other.'"

"Starting a family is something Lynn and I definitely want in the future. She has five nephews and nieces on her side of the family also, so we just both absolutely love the idea of these little baby humans," reported Daily Mail.