Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The Voice' 2023 Finale: What will the winner and runner-up receive?

2023-05-24 10:58
In the highly anticipated 'The Voice' 2023 finale, the winner and runner-up will receive amazing rewards, along with a surprise
'The Voice' 2023 Finale: What will the winner and runner-up receive?

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: With anticipation reaching its peak, 'The Voice' Season 23 has arrived at its thrilling live finale, featuring the Top 5 singers. The season commenced on March 6, 2023, with a star-studded panel of judges including the talented Kelly Clarkson, Niall Horan, Chance the Rapper, and the legendary Blake Shelton. Hosting the show with flair and excitement was the one and only Carson Daly, who guided us through each captivating stage of the competition.

Starting with a multitude of blind auditions, the field narrowed down to 40 remarkable contestants who showcased their talents in intense battles, knockout rounds, and electrifying live performances. After a fierce semifinal round, the stage was set, and from the pool of eight semifinalists, the Top 5 emerged victoriously, ready to compete for the ultimate title. As the live finale unfolds, the fate of these talented singers rests in the hands of the US viewers, who will cast their votes to determine the winner of 'The Voice' Season 23, a distinction that will forever shape the future of one lucky artist.

RELATED ARTICLES

'The Voice' 2023 Finale: Fans expect drama as bitter exes Nick Jonas and Miley Cyrus to come face to face

'The Voice' 2023 Finale: CeeLo Green returns as guest performer following departure due to rape allegations

What do the winner and runner-up of 'The Voice' take home?

Amidst the grand finale of 'The Voice' 2023, the stakes have never been higher, as the ultimate victor will be crowned with the prestigious title, rewarded with a dazzling prize of $100,000, and bestowed with an extraordinary record deal from the renowned Universal Music Group. But that's not all! In an unexpected twist, the live telecast unveiled an exciting surprise. The Top 2 contestants will not only claim the coveted title of 'The Voice', but they will also embark on a thrilling adventure with a complimentary trip to Universal Studios. To add an extra touch of excitement, the winner and runner-up will have the incredible opportunity to choose between the enchanting destinations in Orlando and the glitz and glamor of Hollywood.

Where is the winner of 'The Voice' 2022 now?

In a moment of triumph, 'The Voice' crowned the 22-year-old country singer Bryce Leatherwood as the Season 22 champion, marking a remarkable ninth victory for coach Blake. Leatherwood, who remained on Shelton's team throughout his journey on 'The Voice', showcased his talent and dedication. From the very beginning, Leatherwood captivated the coaches with his soulful rendition of Conway Twitty's 'Goodbye Time' during the blind auditions. With his undeniable talent, he became a highly sought-after contestant, attracting the attention of not only Shelton but also Gwen Stefani and John Legend. Throughout his time on the show, Leatherwood consistently proved himself to be a formidable contender, earning praise from the coaches for his exceptional performances. One standout moment came during the Top 8 round when he delivered a heartfelt rendition of Justin Moore's 'If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away,' which even earned Legend's acclaim as Leatherwood's best performance to date.

'You got the winner on your team'

A lot of fans are thinking that Team Blake Shelton might take the crown this year. One said, "It’s gotta be between Noivas and Grace; their both so good!" while another said, "Grace West is the voice! It's about the voice." Another user added, "I really think noiva is going to win it for you although I really love Grace too between the two you got to go out a winner oh my goodness what am I saying you are a winner." One tweeted, "I want Grace to win. Side note this is The Voice not The Voices. This will be my last year to watch unless you are a guest." Yet another posted, "Can’t wait for the finale tonight! Hope to see you take the win with Grace tonight to finish you Voice career as a 10 time winner!! I WILL MISS YOU on this show." One wrote, "I think the winner will be grace, then Gina, then d smooth, then sorelle, then Noivas but Noivas might be higher because he’s on Blake’s team."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.