Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Where is Teri Copley now? Model back in spotlight after John Stamos reveals she cheated on him with Tony Danza

2023-10-23 15:58
Teri Copley is back in the spotlight, courtesy of revelations in John Stamos' memoir, in which he alleges that she cheated on him with Tony Danza
Where is Teri Copley now? Model back in spotlight after John Stamos reveals she cheated on him with Tony Danza

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: In the world of Hollywood, the past can sometimes resurface in the most unexpected ways. John Stamos, the beloved 'Full House' actor, is bringing the past back into the spotlight with revelations about his tumultuous relationship with actress Teri Copley.

In his upcoming memoir, 'If You Would Have Told Me,' Stamos alleges that Copley cheated on him with none other than actor Tony Danza, as per USA Today.

Teri Copley's journey from Hollywood to spirituality

While Stamos continued to thrive professionally following his split with Copley, she seemingly faded into the background, leaving many wondering what happened to her. Copley's Hollywood journey began with her role in the American NBC/syndicated television series, 'We Got It Made,' which debuted in 1983.

This was just the start of her acting career. Copley went on to co-star in the 1985 CBS television series, 'I Had Three Wives,' and even appeared as a panelist in the 1989 pilot for 'Match Game 90.' Her portfolio expanded further with roles in the 1984 television film, 'I Married a Centerfold,' and the 1992 film, 'Brain Donors.'

One pivotal moment in Copley's life was when she graced the cover of Playboy for the November 1990 issue, showcasing her beauty and talent. However, as the 1990s unfolded, Copley underwent a remarkable transformation.

She embraced a born-again Christian faith, prompting her gradual withdrawal from the glitz and glamour of Hollywood. In 2010, during an interview with Christian Hollywood, Copley revealed her association with Sonset Ministries, a Christian organization dedicated to spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

In 2003, Copley further solidified her commitment to faith by authoring a book titled 'Conversations Between a Girl and Her God,' allowing her to share her journey with others.

Copley's personal life also took a significant turn as she married Charles Wahlheim, her third husband, after previous marriages to rock musician and guitarist Micki Free and actor Christopher Mayer. She shares a daughter with each of her first two husbands.

Teri Copley's return to the public eye

While her professional career seemed to have taken a backseat, Copley reemerged on the public stage in 2018, appearing on the Dr Phil television series.

Her purpose was to seek help for her adult daughter, Ashley, who Copley accused of being a victim of physical abuse at the hands of her boyfriend, Hector. This marked Copley's first major television appearance in years, reflecting her ongoing journey of personal growth and transformation.

In recent years, Copley has harnessed the power of social media to reach a broader audience. She regularly shares inspirational videos and insights on her Instagram account, focusing on spirituality and faith.

Her Instagram bio describes her as an 'author, speaker, prayer warrior, actress, Sicilian, and foster mom,' showcasing her multifaceted identity and dedication to various roles in her life.

Teri Copley cheating on John Stamos with Tony Danza

Returning to the Stamos revelation, it appears that his relationship with Teri Copley took an unexpected turn. Concerned about Copley’s sudden lack of communication, Stamos decided to check on her.

When he arrived at her home, he made a startling discovery.

"I shuffle to the car with my stomach sinking and take a quick look inside. There’s a hairbrush, keys, boxing gloves, and a half-unrolled poster of my girlfriend, naked, barely covered by a white sheet," Stamos writes. "I’ve never seen this poster before."

Failing to access Copley's home, Stamos ventured to her guesthouse, where he encountered a shocking sight: "Four feet protruding from the shabby-chic, floral print duvet that once kept me warm."

Stamos could not recognize the man in the bed with Copley, referring to him as 'Mr Porsche Speedster' due to the vintage convertible parked in her driveway. Stamos's heart raced, and he felt like he was living his worst nightmare.

As Stamos left Copley’s home, he seized the poster of Copley that was inside the Porsche for a closer examination. The poster bore a message signed by Copley, which left no room for doubt: "My Dear Tony, I’ll love you forever."

While driving home and listening to Elton John's 'Tiny Dancer,' Stamos had a realization about the identity of Copley’s lover: “I mouth the words to his most famous lyrics and realize the name of my rival, ‘Hold me closer, Tony Danza.’”

Tags news