Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

The View’s Alyssa Farah Griffin promotes Cassidy Hutchinson’s book with bombshell ‘groping’ allegation against Rudy Giuliani

2023-09-24 09:56
'The View' host Alyssa Farah Griffin expressed her 'gratefulness' to Cassidy Hutchingson for 'telling the truth' as she promoted her book
The View’s Alyssa Farah Griffin promotes Cassidy Hutchinson’s book with bombshell ‘groping’ allegation against Rudy Giuliani

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Former Trump aide, Cassidy Hutchinson, “has alleged in her forthcoming book that Rudy Giuliani groped her backstage at the 45th president’s “Stop the Steal” rally on Jan. 6, 2021,” as reported by the New York Post.

Hutchinson’s book, ‘Enough’, is expected to be released on September 26, and has recently been promoted by former Trump aide and ‘The View’ co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin.

In response, the internet has applauded Hutchinson and labeled her an “American hero.”

Alyssa Farah Griffin promotes Cassidy Hutchinson's ‘Enough’

On Instagram, ‘The View’ co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin shared a picture of Cassidy Hutchinson’s book cover and wrote, “My friend Cassidy Hutchinson’s book Enough is out next week.”

Griffin added, “She told the truth when a lot of others refused to. She testified before Congress, when men & women twice her age, with more senior titles & bigger salaries didn’t have the courage to.”

“Grateful to Cassidy for her service to the country. Pre-order Enough now on Amazon. You won’t want to miss it,” she concluded.

Fans label Cassidy Hutchinson an ‘American hero’

Alyssa Farah Griffin’s Instagram post promoting her friend Cassidy Hutchinson’s new book received a lot of praise from her fans. One person wrote, “She is an example of decency and guts. I will be supporting and buying her book. Can't wait to read it.”

Fans also applauded both Griffin and Hutchinson as one wrote, “An American hero! I can't wait to read her book. Alyssa, you're an American hero too,” and another commented, “Thank you for sharing this book will all. Strong and courageous women, both of you.”

“She's on the right side of history, and we will be better for it,” commented one fan. A fifth person wrote, “Thank you Cassidy Hutchinson for standing up. And thank you Alyssa for sharing this. I will be buying the book.”

Fans have been encouraged to check out ‘Enough’ following Griffin’s post as one person also added, “I saw her testify on Jan 6 committee. She is such a brave young woman of integrity. I will check if her book is on audible.”

Cassidy Hutchinson set to appear on ‘The View’

On Thursday, it was revealed by Whoopi Goldberg that Cassidy Hutchinson will be appearing on ‘The View’ on Tuesday, September 25. ‘The View’ had an entire segment on Hutchinson, her claims against former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, and his denying the claims.

Tags news