Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Married To Medicine' star Quad Webb mourns her aunt Bev's death as she pens heartfelt note

2023-09-06 10:21
'Married To Medicine' star Quad Webb witnessed death of two loved ones in one week
'Married To Medicine' star Quad Webb mourns her aunt Bev's death as she pens heartfelt note

MARIETTA, GEORGIA: 'Married to Medicine' star Quad Webb suffered the loss of two family members in just one week.

She revealed the death of her aunt Bev on Instagram. However, she has not yet unveiled how did Aunt Bev die.

Bravo star posted a note on Instagram on Tuesday, expressing deepest sorrow for the loss. She started the note by referring to "Dear Family, Friends, and Supporters."

The TV personality went on, "I want to express my deepest gratitude for your love, prayers, condolences, emails, flowers, text messages, phone calls and support as we grapple with the losses of my beloved Ari and my aunt Bev."

Thanking her fans for support, Quad wrote, "Your comforting words and gestures have been invaluable to us, providing strength and solace during these trying times."

She went on, "Thank you for honoring our request for privacy as we navigate our grief. This respect has allowed us the emotional space to be with family and come to terms with out losses."

Quad noted, "Your understanding means the world to us and has been a significant part of our healing process."

Quadd went on to thanks her fans for showering her with love amid the death of her aunt Bev and l niece Aryanna Rice.

She added, "The love and support we've received has been extraordinary, reminding us of the strength that comes from community."

Quadd ended her post by saying, "Your unwavering support has been a bright spot during this dark period, providing a sense of unity and love that has been heartwarming. Thank you for enriching our lives during this challenging time, in ways that words can't fully capture."

'Married to Medicine' star Quad Webb's 3-year-old niece died by drowning in her pool

Quad's 3-year-old niece Aryanna Rice died in a tragic accident in the TV personality's Atlanta home. Aryanna died by drowning in the pool.

Two men in the backyard believed a doll was floating in the pool. Realizing that it was Aryanna, the men immediately called 911.

The 3-year-old was rushed to the local hospital. But due to the fatal drowning, she was pronounced dead.

What does Bravo star Quad Webb do for a living?

Quadd is a chef, author, talk show host, women's health advocate, philanthropist, and a TV personality.

She has her own page named Cooking with Miss Quad where the TV personality is seen uploading her cooking videos. She uses the word SASS to describe her cooking, with meaning "sweet and savory seasoning."

She became famous by appearing in 'Married to Medicine'. Being an actress l , she has acted in 'My First Love' and has also executively produced 'Battle'.

According to Celebrity Net Worth, Quad's net worth is speculated to be $1.5 million.

Why did Bravo star Quad Webb split with Gregory Lunceford?

Quad got married to Gregory Lunceford in 2012. Sadly, the couple decided to part ways in 2018 and filed for the divorce. It was finalized in 2019.

The divorce was allegedly a result of Gregory's infidelity. In Season 5 of 'Married to Medicine', Gregory revealed that he and a friend had gone to a hotel room with two women.

Even though Quad's ex confessed that happened nothing occurred between them, this strained his marriage.

"As I was trying to work through things with my husband and I still was hitting a brick wall, I said, 'He's not getting it,' Apparently, that's giving me a message that he doesn't want to get it, which means he doesn't want the marriage," Quad said about her divorce, as per Bravo.

Who is 'Married to Medicine' star Quad Webb?

Quad Webb, 41, is a medical sales rep and reality TV star.

As per her Bravo bio, she is a "business owner, author, fashion icon and philanthropist." Quad became famous after appearing on Bravo show 'Married to Medicine'.

In Season 8 of the show, Quad's role was demoted to "friend of the show".

Quad has been recognized by Atlanta because of her activism and leadership, proclaiming June 18 as Quad Webb day.