Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'He obviously did it for money': Twitch star Pokimane reacts to Mizkif joining Rumble

2023-05-30 13:20
After Kai Cenat and iShowSpeed's first successful episode on Rumble, streamer Mizkif has also joined the platform
'He obviously did it for money': Twitch star Pokimane reacts to Mizkif joining Rumble

Twitch is facing stiff competition from Kick and YouTube, and another site, Rumble, has come up to provide contracts to popular streamers. After Kai Cenat and iShowSpeed's first successful episode on Rumble, streamer Mizkif has also joined the platform, securing a deal to broadcast on the platform as a result of this event.

Mizkif recently announced during his live stream on Twitch that he has joined Rumble and claimed that he would only be streaming on the site twice a week and for a few hours, Pokimane reacted to the news.

READ MORE:

MrBeast's heartwarming conversation with 100-year-old WWII veteran participant leaves fans emotional

When Amouranth cried during emotional chat with psychiatrist Dr K on facing stress as full-time streamer: 'I’m losing myself'

'He obviously did it for money'

During Pokimane's live stream, one of the viewers asked her in the chatbox about Mizkif joining the "right-wing" Rumble and prompted her to look into it, she looked confused. She said, "I'm trynna check for updates." She added after confirming the news, "I mean, he obviously did it for money, which is unfortunate because I don't think he needs the money," Pokimane told her audience.

"Honestly, I should talk to him about it on stream. That’s probably the fairest way to do this." Pokimane is expected to confront Mizkif about his decision on her stream and convince him to reconsider streaming on Rumble, Dexerto reported.

Rumble is welcoming streamers

Rumble has already made headlines for its purported devotion to free speech and for providing a venue for those who are barred from streaming on other platforms. The platform is already acquiring some huge names, it's anyone's guess who else they have lined up to give contracts to as additional platforms battle for top streaming talent.

Rumble hosts controversial influencer Andrew Tate's work, and when Joe Rogan faced backlash for promoting what some deemed "misinformation," Rumble offered him $100 million to leave Spotify.