Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

PewDiePie: From Pokimane to Justin Bieber, YouTuber rates celebrity houses

2023-06-11 14:48
PewDiePie rates lavish home tour videos of famed YouTubers in new video series
PewDiePie: From Pokimane to Justin Bieber, YouTuber rates celebrity houses

TOKYO, JAPAN: YouTube has truly revolutionized the entertainment sector letting ordinary people turn themselves into global celebrities. Thanks to their millions of subscribers and lucrative business partnerships, many YouTubers have managed to accumulate significant wealth, enabling them to lead comfortable lives that often include purchasing lavish properties.

Felix Kjellberg, better known online as PewDiePie, recently set out to review the homes of well-known YouTube personalities in a number of videos. So, keep reading to know about his comments on everyone from Pokimane to Justine Bieber.

1. Pokimane

Imane Anys, popularly known as Pokimane, is a Moroccan-Canadian YouTuber and Twitch streamer. She is mainly known for her Twitch live streams, where she broadcasts video games like 'League of Legends' and 'Fortnite'. While watching her house tour video, PewDiePie remarked, “This is so girly, how can I judge this?” And went on to say that her display setup was really ‘uncomfortable’ and that everything was so far away. As PewDiePie was not very impressed with her house, he refrained from rating it.

2. Justin Bieber

Canadian singer Justin Drew Bieber is renowned for his ability to mix musical genres and for having a significant global impact on contemporary popular music. PewDiePie recently reviewed his tour bus during his 'Rating YouTubers House Tours' series. “What am I looking at? I don’t know I hate it,” PewDiePie said, analyzing Bieber’s tour bus video. He was impressed by the fake fireplace, which was put in place to make the bus more aesthetic, as well as its bedroom. PewDiePie was especially surprised when he noticed a sauna on Bieber's tour bus, and said, “He has more storage in his bathroom than I do.”

3. Jeffree Star

The founder and proprietor of Jeffree Star Cosmetics is YouTuber, cosmetics artist, and former singer-songwriter Jeffree Star. The studio album 'Beauty Killer' was released by Star in 2009 and included songs like 'Lollipop Luxury' featuring Nicki Minaj. Currently, Star is well-known for being a beauty content creator on YouTube and has owned several lavish homes in the past few years.

“The feeling of this room is awful. The lining is terrible. This doesn’t feel homely,” PewDiePie said while reviewing the house. He went on to add, “Okay that's the kitchen, I hate it. I like simple Kitchens not these brown s**t that people have.” Overall he was not impressed with the house and placed it in the ‘E’ tier.

4. Emma Chamberlain

The 2018 Streamy Award for 'Breakout Creator' went to podcaster, businesswoman, model, and YouTuber Emma Frances Chamberlain. In her sophomore year in high school, Chamberlain experienced what she described as an extreme depression episode that left her feeling as though she had no interests outside of her demanding academic schedule. As a result, she decided to create a YouTube channel.

PewDiePie said, “I seriously like it though. It’s really nice. I like the space too, it's really cool,” while watching her house tour video. He added that it is perhaps the best house he had reviewed until then and thought that it seemed like a good investment for Chamberlain. He rated it at the top by placing her in the ‘S’ tier.