Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

MrBeast reveals how he balances work and his relationship with girlfriend Thea Booysen: 'That's the hardest part'

2023-07-10 19:47
MrBeast was first seen with his current girlfriend Thea Booysen in 2022
MrBeast reveals how he balances work and his relationship with girlfriend Thea Booysen: 'That's the hardest part'

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: Jimmy Donaldson, famously known as MrBeast, is probably the most famous internet celebrity today around the world. He is known for making YouTube videos which involve huge amounts of money and is more often seen doing philanthropic endeavors around the globe.

In 2022, MrBeast was first seen with his current girlfriend Thea Booysen and later revealed that he was dating the girl from South Africa. In a recent YouTube video, MrBeast was seen discussing how he balances his love life and work at the same time as he has a very tight schedule and less time for anything else.

'That's the hardest part'

In a recent interview with 'The Ice Coffee Hour', MrBeast discussed how he balances his relationship along with his work. “My current girlfriend lives in South Africa so that’s the hardest part as I stay in my studio. I don’t really do anything fun and work 99% of the time. I am obsessed with learning and I am kinda blessed to have found someone who is also obsessed with learning new things,” MrBeast said.

He added that he doesn’t like to take any art classes as he considers it a waste of time. “Usually it's like we try to do new things such as pottery or going out for shooting because then in my head I am learning something and I am also justifying the time. It is also good to unwind so you can go to bed at a reasonable time,” he added.

Thea Booysen is a Professional Esports Caster and has 141k followers on Instagram. She also has a YouTube channel named Theabeasty.

‘She ended up becoming my girlfriend’

On the 'TMG Studios' podcast, MrBeast talked about how often he sees his girlfriend and how they got to know one another. He said that the Covid-19 outbreak prohibited him, Logan Paul, and Casey Neistat from taking part in the 50-hour Antarctica challenge when they were in South Africa. He then remembered how Paul made him go out to supper as a result of which he had finally met Booysen.

“We’re doing a video where we’re going to spend 50 hours in Antarctica. So, me, Logan Paul, and Casey Neistat, we all flew to South Africa. We’re gearing up to board a plane to go over to Antarctica. And, we just get a call; everyone in Antarctica got Covid,” he said.

“So the whole camp was deserted right before we were about to go. So, I just got f****d, and we’re stuck in South Africa. I don’t collab much, but obviously, I’m with Logan [Paul]. He drags me out, and I am with this person at dinner. Then her friend just stopped by, who ended up becoming my girlfriend,” he added.

Thea's stream, in which the YouTube King asked her a series of compatibility questions on their first date, rapidly went viral and was warmly received by viewers. Any lingering rumors about MrBeast's future intentions were put to rest by his candid stream talk about his marital prospects. MrBeast mentioned during the live that although marriage may not be the most important thing in his life right now, he does plan to get married in the future. He expressed his gratitude to Booysen for her consistent support, which has been crucial to his professional and personal development.

Tags news epcelebs