Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross reveals plans to change his content approach, Internet says 'he lies so much we can't believe it'

2023-10-31 15:51
In a recent livestream, Adin Ross claimed that he 'wants to be a part of something' by creating content that provides value to his viewers
Adin Ross reveals plans to change his content approach, Internet says 'he lies so much we can't believe it'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Adin Ross, the popular Kick streamer, recently revealed his plans to change his approach toward his content.

During his October 29 livestream, Ross talked about the tendency of viewers to watch random content and asserted that they must gain something from his streams, especially when it came to the young audience.

Adin Ross wants his viewers 'to gain something' from his content

During his recent stream, Adin Ross said, "People watch anything. People watch fake couples, people watch fake f**king... everything, people watch anything."

He added, "People just want to listen and want to be a part of something. So I realized, maybe I am not that bad anyway."

"I just think that people just watch me, even if you're kids, you must watch me and gain something out of it," continued Ross.

The Kick streamer concluded, "So, without being said I am going to change my ways, slowly, don't judge me. Please, we're gonna change our ways together."

An X (formerly Twitter) user posted a clip from the livestream, questioning the users if they believe him, writing, "Adin Ross just officially announced he will finally be changing his ways to inspire his viewers and to improve his mental health. Do you believe him?"

Internet reacts to Adin Ross' plans of changing his ways of creating content

Soon after Adin Ross' claims of changing his content surfaced, netizens flocked to comment with their views.

One wrote, "I’ll believe him from the action not words," while another said, "We all seen this script before lol."

A person stated, "No I don’t .. he would have to change his entire outlook and prospective and dig deep .. which takes time."

"Nah he lies so much i cant bealive it," claimed a user.

Tags news