Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Olivia Dunne participates in LSU trivia demonstrating her intellectual bent: 'I feel like a genius'

2023-11-09 16:59
The widely circulated video posted by LSU Gymnastics on Instagram features Olivia Dunne, answering every question flawlessly during the game's opening and final rounds
Olivia Dunne participates in LSU trivia demonstrating her intellectual bent: 'I feel like a genius'

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA: Louisiana State University's gymnastics star Olivia Dunne recently showcased her intellectual prowess by participating in Tiger Trivia. Fans were captivated as she won in an exhilarating round of LSU trivia with her teammates.

The widely circulated video posted by LSU Gymnastics on Instagram features Olivia Dunne, answering every question flawlessly during the game's opening and final rounds.

How did Olivia Dunne win LSU Trivia?

Two teams took part in the trivia contest. The first team included Tori from Minnesota and Amari from Texas, while Olivia Dunne's opponent on the second team was Kylie, also from Texas.

In the first round, Amari emerged victorious over Tori. Similarly, Dunne triumphed over her opponent Kylie. This set the stage for Livvy and Amari to go head-to-head in the next round.

Livvy precisely answered questions, such as the meaning of the acronym 'UFO', securing her victory in the first round.

During the 'Final Championship' question against Amari, she was asked about the founding date of Instagram.

The two opponents were presented with three choices, and Dunne emerged victorious by selecting the correct answer, "2010."

The host then asked about Dunne's feelings regarding her Trivia win.

To this, the LSU star said, "I feel brilliant, I just feel like a genius" and hooted for herself.

Olivia Dunne still figuring out how to balance her social and personal lives

The LSU gymnast claims that she is "still learning" how to manage her personal and online lives while navigating her public romantic connection with baseball star Paul Skenes.

Dunne said, "I've definitely learned over the past few years that, this past year mostly, that keeping certain things private is okay."

In August, the 21-year-old Skenes publicly declared his love for Dunne, a sentiment fans had speculated about after noticing clues on social media. During an interview, he acknowledged that the attention on their relationship "can be a pain in the b**t sometimes."

As usual, Olivia Dunne created a frenzy when she attended Paul Skenes' Single-A debut for the Bradenton Marauders. She moved from her spot behind home plate to the broadcast booth to get away from the boisterous fans.

Tags news