Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Nick Cannon under fire for 'disgusting' comment on WWE champ Bianca Belair in front of her husband

2023-05-28 16:51
Nick Cannon is called a 'garbage' for expressing his desire to 'impregnate' Bianca Belair in front of her husband Montez Ford
Nick Cannon under fire for 'disgusting' comment on WWE champ Bianca Belair in front of her husband

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Nick Cannon has apparently enraged a segment of WWE fans because of his crude comments about the former RAW champion Bianca Belair during their appearance at the May 25 episode of ‘Wild ‘N Out’. As Belair made an appearance during the comedy show that is known for roasting the guests by usages of lewd jokes and degrading language, expressed his desire to impregnate the WWE star.

The infamous father-of-12 said in the now-viral clip that he “wanted to impregnate Bianca Belair” while her husband WWE superstar Montez Ford was looking around. In the theme song, ‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’, Cannon rapped, “There’s a couple of guys who were up to no good, they starting making trouble in my neighborhood,” before saying, “I get in one little fight, my mom got scared,” and added, “Because I wanted to impregnate Bianca Belair.”

READ MORE

Nick Cannon opens up on balancing time as father of 12 and spending 'entire day' with daughter Onyx

'My money is they money': Nick Cannon admits to not paying child support for his 12 children

Belair looked quite perplexed at the comment while her husband tried to lighten the situation by laughing it off. However, the viral clip elicited a lot of flak from the internet as fans did not take kindly to Cannon’s apparent joking.

Who is Bianca Belair?

Bianca Belair, 34, is an American professional wrestler who mainly performs in SmackDown. While she was the winner of the 2021 Wrestlemania, Belair was defeated during the May 27 event of the 'Night of Champions'.

She appeared in the show ‘Wild ‘N Out’ with her husband Montez Ford, who is also a fellow pro wrestler.

'Nick Cannon you are a disgusting human being'

One fan openly condemned Cannon for expressing his desire to impregnate Belair, "@NickCannon Nick Cannon you are a disgusting human being for saying you would like to impregnate WWE wrestler Bianca Belair." Another said, "I still cant believe Nick Cannon Said this to Bianca Belair." The third quipped, "Nick Cannon really WILDIN OUT for saying that he wanted to impregnate Bianca Belair IN FRONT OF HER HUSBAND. You damn well know Montez would throw hands if it weren’t for a show #WildNOut."

Someone else sided with Montez by saying, "Wait a minute wait a minute what this im hearing about Nick Cannon saying he wanna breed Bianca Belair Montez u better deal with that guy." Another chimed in, "Nick Cannon telling Bianca Belair he wanted to impregnate her in front of Montez was Disrespectful AF." The sixth said, "Nick Cannon lucky af Montez Ford let him walk outta there after this and Bianca Belair’s reaction lol." Another fan even started shipping for a Cannon and Ford fight in the upcoming Wrestlemania 40, "I don't know about you, but where I come from, WE FIGHTING! FORD VS CANNON #BOOKIT Wrestlemania 40."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.