Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Swiftie era?': Fans go wild as Jennifer Lawrence attends Taylor Swift's Eras Tour in Philadelphia

2023-05-15 16:58
'I bet Jennifer Lawrence was the very first one there,' said a social media user
'Swiftie era?': Fans go wild as Jennifer Lawrence attends Taylor Swift's Eras Tour in Philadelphia

PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA: Jennifer Lawrence made an appearance at Taylor Swift's Eras Tour in Philadelphia on Sunday, May 14. The 32-year-old actress was greeted by a large crowd when she was discovered at the VIP tent during the Philadelphia show.

The American pop superstar is currently on her sixth headlining concert tour, called The Eras Tour which began on March 17 in Glendale, Ariz. It is Swift's first performance following the cancellation of a scheduled tour to promote her seventh studio record, 'Lover', as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. The current epic tour is scheduled to end in Inglewood, California, on August 9, 2023, as per reports.

READ MORE

'There's no other like her': Beyonce enthralls fans with Renaissance world tour opening performance

Jennifer Lawrence dons a stylish trench coat while running errands with her son Cy

Who attended Taylor Swift's Eras Tour?

Numerous well-known friends of Taylor Swift have been supporting her on her extensive The Eras tour. One of the first celebrities spotted grooving out to the superstar's numerous songs on opening night was HAIM, Swift's 'No Body, No Crime' collaborators, and close pals. Other stars include 'The La La Land' actress Emma Stone, Gigi Hadid, Emma Watson and Emma Roberts, Cara Delevingne, Cara Delevingne, Diplo, Shania Twain, Laura Dern, Ellen Pompeo, Selena Gomez, Jack Antonoff, JJ Watt, Danica Patrick, Samara Weaving, Ethan Hawke, Aaron Dessner

Billy Joel, Grammy Award-winning director Joseph Kahn, Matty Healy, Mariska Hargitay, Reese Witherspoon, Sabrina Carpenter, Candice King, Blake Lively, Lena Dunham, and Keith Urban. Nicole Kidman also appeared in Philadelphia for Mother's Day, according to the most recent news item making the rounds on the internet.

'Twelve-year-old me is sobbing'

The 'Hunger Games' star made an effort to engage with fans and even tried to snap group pictures on her side of the barricade. The internet immediately reacted with excitement. A user tweeted, "12 YEAR OLD ME WHO WAS OBSESSED WITH JENNIFER IS SCREAMING RN." Someone wrote, "the crowd??? They thought she’s Taylor or sth?" "TWELVE YEAR OLD ME IS SOBBING," claimed one fan.One fan called Lawrence and Nicole "Oscar-winning legends with taste." "I bet Jennifer Lawrence was the very first one there... =P" tweeted another. One fan wrote, "swiftie era ?"

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news epcelebs