Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

xQc accused of stealing Adin Ross' PC setup worth $15,000: 'Bring it back to Vegas bro'

2023-10-19 13:27
During a live stream, Adin Ross claimed that xQc stole his PC setup which he had arranged for streamers to utilize
xQc accused of stealing Adin Ross' PC setup worth $15,000: 'Bring it back to Vegas bro'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Felix Lengyel aka xQc, a renowned content creator and live streamer, faced recent allegations of stealing Adin Ross' $15,000 PC system, which had been set up for streamers to utilize.

Since xQc and Adin Ross have a friendly relationship, the accusation was not very serious.

Adin Ross asks xQc to return his PC setup

During one of Adin's recent broadcasts, Ross revealed that he had arranged four PCs for the streamers who accompanied him to Las Vegas. The streamer went on to explain that xQc had taken home one of the PC systems, which may have been valued as much as $15,000.

However, he said, "I am cool with it or whatever." Ross assured his audience that he did not have to worry about broadcasting while in Vegas because the PC setup was specifically designed for xQc.

Ross emphasized that xQc was required to return the setup to Vegas each time he traveled there in order to use it. "Bring it back to Vegas, bro, bring the PC back to Vegas," he reaffirmed.

The streamer acknowledged that xQc owned the PC and that he was free to do as he pleased, but also made note of the fact that the PC had to be in Vegas in order to be utilized there.

xQc's reaction to being accused of stealing PC

Later, xQc clarified that Ross had hired workers to assemble the PC in his Vegas hotel. The streamer clarified that a table and chair were part of the complete setup. According to xQc, on the last day, after everyone had vacated the premises and his room had been thoroughly cleaned, the PC had been relocated to a different location.

xQc said, “I pick up the PC, I get a screwdriver, I started rebuilding it, and I started yanking the parts, and I put it in my backpack." When xQc later saw the footage of Ross requesting to return the PC, he was shocked and cried out, saying there was no way Ross could have said that.

xQc cried out, "Chat, I stole my own PC," and started laughing as soon as he saw the footage.

Tags news