Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

‘Today’ host Al Roker’s absence continues on NBC show as he celebrates wife Deborah Roberts' 63rd birthday

2023-09-21 15:17
On Wednesday Al Roker took Instagram to share a post for his wife Deborah Roberts' 63rd birthday as he remained missing from the NBC show
‘Today’ host Al Roker’s absence continues on NBC show as he celebrates wife Deborah Roberts' 63rd birthday

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Today’ meteorologist Al Roker's absence continues on NBC show as he celebrates his wife, Deborah Roberts 63 birthday.

Roker was missing for the entire week from the ‘Today’ show following the celebrations for his 28th wedding anniversary and Roberts’ birthday.

Roker and Roberts took to their Instagram to share throwback pictures from their wedding day. The photos notably show Roker has undergone extreme weight loss in recent years due to a health scare.

Roker captioned the post as he gushed his love to Roberts, “28 years ago, @debrobertsabc promised to be there for better, for worse, thick and thin. Good times and Bad. But the greatest gift is the family she has given me. Happy Anniversary, sweetheart.”

Al Roker celebrates his wife Deborah Roberts' 63rd birthday

On Wednesday, September 20, Al Roker took to Instagram to share a sweet post for his wife Deborah Roberts’ birthday and posted several snaps.

In the first snap, Roker and Roberts took a selfie while holding champagne glasses. It looks like they were out celebrating. In the second photo, the couple donned formal attire as they captured the picture at a wedding.

The last snap was more intimate and adorable as Roker shared a family picture including Roberts, daughters Leila and Courtney, and son, Nick.

Roker captioned the post, “Happy birthday to this lady who has given me so much, including the gift of a family to call my own, @debrobertsabc You are just getting warmed up.”

Al Roker’s daughter Courtney celebrates mom’s birthday

On Deborah Robert’s big day, her daughter Courtney also shared a throwback photo of bonus mom in a bikini.

She captioned the post, “Happy birthday to my bonus mom @debrobertsabc. More blessings, love, joy, and peace in your life today and forever."

The old photo captured a young Courtney standing beside Roberts, who was dressed in a black floral bikini.

Roberts was seated on the edge of a beach chair, partly covered with a towel. In contrast, the modern photo showed Courtney standing alongside Roberts, dressed in a blue and white striped dress with puffy sleeves.

While Roker has taken some time off from his duties at the morning show, it is unknown when he will be back on ‘Today’.

Tags news epcelebs