Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat PS5 giveaway riot infuriates fans as viral video captures robbery of 60-year-old man's shop: 'Hope he pays him back'

2023-08-08 17:58
Kai Cenat's PS5 giveaway at NY Union Square Park turned chaotic as a distressing viral video shows a 60-year-old vendor's shop being robbed
Kai Cenat PS5 giveaway riot infuriates fans as viral video captures robbery of 60-year-old man's shop: 'Hope he pays him back'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Kai Cenat recently found himself in hot water when he organized a PS5 giveaway at New York Union Square Park. Upon Cenat's arrival, an enthusiastic throng of his fans gathered, resulting in a densely packed environment. However, the outcome took an unforeseen and tragic turn.

The spirited atmosphere soon turned chaotic, with instances of unruly behavior such as bottle and rock throwing, and even criminal activities marring the event. Among the viral videos that circulated on various social media platforms, one particular clip struck a chord with viewers, leading some to become emotional. This video highlighted a distressing incident: the robbery of a 60-year-old man's shop by individuals from the crowd during the giveaway. Questions have arisen regarding the well-being of the elderly vendor and the extent of his injuries.

What happened to a 60-year-old man?

The recent giveaway event hosted by Cenat in New York City left a profound impact, marred by acts of violence and destruction. A particularly distressing video emerged that deeply moved online viewers. The footage depicted a 60-year-old vendor, caught in the turmoil of the giveaway affair. Tragically, he became the target of an attack by individuals from the crowd who not only snatched items from his shop but also subjected him to physical assault.

In his valiant attempt to prevent the unruly behavior, the elderly vendor suffered injuries to his head, neck, and back when he confronted the children involved in the incident. Regrettably, this was not an isolated occurrence during the giveaways. Numerous instances of disruption occurred, resulting in damage to public property and even individuals leaping onto the vehicle that Cenat had employed for transportation.

'I hope kai cenat pays him back'

After watching the video on Twitter, many fans have started their perspectives. One fan said, "Bruh I think I know that old head 😭." Another fan wrote, "I hope kai cenat pays him back for all of this!" A third user said, "I personally can’t stand seeing so much cowards getting away with anything and everything all in the name of being a “MINORITY.”" A fourth user wrote, "Kai gotta speak up about this man. If not im genuinely disappointed as someone i look up to." A last user said, "I am sure Kai is going to cover those loses. I hope that guy takes Kai to court."

Tags news