Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Will Jonah Allman pick Destiny Zammarra? Fans thrilled for 'Love Island USA' Season 5 Episode 14's recoupling

2023-08-01 11:56
After being paired for a long time, it's now time to shuffle things and make some elimination take place with loads of drama
Will Jonah Allman pick Destiny Zammarra? Fans thrilled for 'Love Island USA' Season 5 Episode 14's recoupling

PACIFIC HARBOUR, FIJI: 'Love Island USA' Season 5 Episode 13 ended on a cliffhanger, making fans wonder who the Islanders will choose in the next episode. The upcoming Episode 14 is about to leave a few contestants heartbroken. After being paired for a long time, it's now time to shuffle things and make some elimination take place.

New entries Emily Chavez, Kenzo Nudo, and Jonah Allman have managed to impress the islanders. Jonah came off as the sweetest new islander. While stepping foot in the villa, his eyes were set on only one girl, Destiny Zammarra. So, will Destiny break the connection with Harrison Luna and explore the bond with Jonah?

Is Destiny impressed with Jonah?

In Episode 13, Destiny went on a date with Jonah. Both seemed to have a good time while on their date. Before the date, Kenzo Nudo asked, "You're with Harrison now, how's that going?" Destiny simply replied, "I and Harrison are doing good, you know, like I don't have any complaints." She then adds, "The communication has always been there and I told him that I expected him to get to know people and vice versa."

Finding the opportunity to make a pair with Destiny, Jonah asked, "You're still open to getting to know people?" Destiny affirmed "absolutely." This indeed hints that Destiny is open to exploring her options. Later, when asked how Destiny's date with Jonah went, she said, "He said he likes some spice so um I said ok cause I come with a whole cayenne pepper boo, like, hot tamale."

Will Jonah pick Destiny in 'Love Island USA' Season 5 Episode 14?

It seems like! There are a lot of hints pointing towards the possibility of Jonah picking Destiny. First of all, Destiny has been clear that she is open to making other connections in the house. Secondly, she had a great date with Jonah. Furthermore, Jonah's intention towards Destiny has been clear from the beginning. So, fans put their bet on Jonah picking Destiny in the upcoming recoupling.

'Jonah I hope you pick Destiny'

A fan tweeted, "Jonah i hope you picks Destiny." Another wrote, "Now hold up…..Jonah & Destiny….. I see the vision….I was skeptical at first of him but that date???????" Another fan guessed, "My guess is Kenzo picks Carmen, Jonah picks Destiny and Emily Picks Keenan." Furthermore, a fan tweeted, "Jonah's cute I just hate his hair. Destiny whispering about Jonah possibly liking her. Oh she's interested, thank goodness."

'Love Island USA' Season 5 premiered on Peacock on Tuesday, July 18, 2023. During premiere week, new episodes were available to stream every day at 9 pm ET. Subsequently, new episodes are being released from Thursdays through Tuesdays on Peacock.