Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How much does Tammy Slaton get paid on Cameo? '1000-lb Sisters' star makes a comeback on personalized video app

2023-11-13 10:46
'1000-lb Sisters' star Tammy Slaton charges $50 for personalized videos
How much does Tammy Slaton get paid on Cameo? '1000-lb Sisters' star makes a comeback on personalized video app

DIXON, KENTUCKY: '1000-lb Sisters' star Tammy Slaton recently announced her return to the personalized video application, Cameo. However, Tammy charges $50 for a personalized birthday, roast, advice and more videos.

The reality star charges $10 for personalized messages. However, personalized business video costs around $250 as listed on Tammy's Cameo account.

Meanwhile, the reality star recently took to her TikTok and shared a video featuring a selfie of herself. The video was set to the song 'Look at You Now' by Gabriela Bee.

However, the reality star wrote on the video, "Hey y'll with the holidays coming up at the Saturday to start doing my Cameos again."

Tammy had taken a hiatus from the personalized video app for the last few months. However, the TLC show star is now back on Cameo for her fans just at the perfect time of holidays.

Tammy Slaton doesn't see 'prettiness' in herself

Tammy Slaton recently suggested in her TikTok video that she didn't see any 'prettiness' in her face. The video came just days after she had suggested that she felt 'ugly'.

tammy often shares updates with her fans on social media. However, the latest video showed Tammy sitting in a chair while music was heard faintly in the background.

She posed for the camera in the short clip and towards the end of the video decided to take her glasses off for a moment. She subsequently addressed her followers and made a candid remark.

Tammy said in the video, "I was gonna say 'I see the prettiness in my face' but I'd be lying." Tammy then moved the camera away from her face as the video ended.

Tammy Slaton claims she 'will be just fine' amid health scare

TLC show star Tammy Slaton has recently claimed that she 'will be just fine' after enduring a major health scare in recent weeks. Tammy was recently photographed after 'struggling to breathe' following a reported lung infection.

Tammy reportedly came down with pneumonia while in the US state of Georgia last month. However, the reality star now appeared to be in good spirits after sharing a high-energy TikTok video.

Sharing a video of herself talking, Tammy appeared upbeat and smiley. In the caption she penned, "I will be just fine."

In the clip, Tammy could be seen wearing a tank top with a butterfly on the front. She also wore a sunflower necktie around her neck and finished off the look with a denim baseball cap that had embellishments all over it.

@tammyslaton2020

I will be just fine

♬ original sound - Tammy slaton

Tammy Slaton joins dating site after husband Caleb Willingham's death

'1000-lb Sisters' star Tammy Slaton appeared to return to the dating game once again after the devastating loss of her husband Caleb Willingham. Tammy reportedly created a profile on the Facebook Dating website just three months after her husband died.

However, the TLC show star's dating profile bio stated that she 'just joined' and is looking for 'chatting, friendship' and a 'long-term relationship', as reported by The Sun. However, the profile also highlighted Tammy's height as 5-foot-3 and her occupation as YouTube.

Additionally, Tammy noted on her profile that she smokes 'occasionally.' The TLC star's dating profile surfaced after Caleb passed away at age 40 on July 1.

Tags news