Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate refutes claims of accepting 'money' to share his opinions, trolls say he's 'lying'

2023-10-02 14:22
Tristan Tate stated, 'Just because you don’t like them doesn’t mean I take money from your enemies'
Tristan Tate refutes claims of accepting 'money' to share his opinions, trolls say he's 'lying'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate, the controversial social media influencer, recently took to X (formerly Twitter) to address his critics who allege that he accepted funds from specific entities in exchange for expressing biased opinions.

Notably, his viewpoints have drawn widespread criticism within the online community, with many considering them highly provocative and problematic.

Does Tristan Tate accept payment for giving opinions?

In a recent post on X (formerly Twitter), Tristan Tate appeared noticeably frustrated as he launched into an intense rant, directing his pent-up emotions squarely at his critics, stating that he has received money to share his opinions.

In his tweet, Tate declared, "I don’t take money from Russia. I don’t take money from the Church. I don’t take money from Jews, Muslims, governments, NGOs, special interest groups, banks or politicians."

Elaborating on his assertion, the influencer firmly maintained that the viewpoints he expresses on X (formerly Twitter) and within the 'Emergency Meeting' podcasts are entirely his own, devoid of any external biases or influences.

He further wrote, "My opinions are my own. Just because you don’t like them doesn’t mean I take money from your enemies," pointing out that there's no legitimate basis for accusing him of receiving money.

Internet questions the legitimacy of Tristan Tate's assertions

In the wake of Tristan Tate's critique of his naysayers who had accused him of accepting payment in exchange for his opinions, numerous netizens stepped forward to voice their perspectives.

One user wrote, "you’re owned by someone." Another inquired, "So, where do you take the money from?"

A person stated, "Indeed, but you degrade women in the name of wealth, right? I mean, where would you be without the help of women? I'm just thinking out loud."

"Why you lying. The war room and the therealworld do take money from Muslim, Jews, Christian.. monthly take money also many got block them moment they joined. I saw on YouTube, also got scammed. What is that all about?" expressed one more.

Tags news