Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andy Reid hailed as Chiefs coach says 'it's a good thing' Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift found each other

2023-11-14 20:18
From the time when the Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift romance rumors started, Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid has praised the pairing
Andy Reid hailed as Chiefs coach says 'it's a good thing' Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift found each other

KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI: Andy Reid, the head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs, has reportedly approved of his star tight end Travis Kelce's relationship with the pop star Taylor Swift, according to Page Six.

He had previously hinted that the romance had improved Travis' performance on the field, telling reporters, "Kelce is getting better with time. Taylor can stay around all she wants.”

During an interview with reporter Tod Palmer, Reid, 65, said, "I’m just glad he’s found somebody he likes and she’s found somebody she likes. That’s a good thing."

He added that he has not yet received any requests from friends and fellow NFL coaches for concert tickets or autographs from the 'Anti-Hero' singer, saying, "Nobody’s really mentioned much on that."

Andy Reid claims to have known Taylor Swift's father

The former Philadelphia Eagles coach claimed to know the singer's father, Scott Swift, during an interview in October. Andy Reid said, "I knew her from Philadelphia. Her dad was a big NFL fan. So I had met her when she was real young, and her dad."

Joking that he had a role in setting Travis up with the Grammy-winning singer, Reid mentioned that Taylor was a "good girl," and that they were "glad she’s" there.

Taylor was first seen attending Travis' game on September 24, when their romance was only rumored. She cheered for him along with his mom, Donna Kelce, from the stands and brought a whole new fanbase, the Swifties, to the NFL.

Travis Kelce was recently in Argentina to support Taylor Swift's Eras Tour

During a recent concert from the international leg of 'The Eras Tour', Travis Kelce danced with Taylor Swift's father and was surprised as she changed the lyrics of her song 'Karma' as a romantic nod to him.

In place of the lyrics which went, "Karma is the guy on the screen," Taylor sang, "Karma is the guy on the Chiefs, coming straight home to me.”

The couple shared a sweet PDA moment after the show as Taylor rushed over to greet her beau, planting a heartfelt kiss.

Internet reacts to Andy Reid's take on Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce's relationship

Netizens approved Andry Reid's take on Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce's romance, hailing the Kansas City Chiefs head coach.

One wrote, "We love a pragmatic king,👑! Andy is focused on the task at hand. We Stan @Chiefs," as another noted, "Best answer from a great coach."

"I love how unbothered Andy Reid is about it all 😂," joked a person, while a fan said, "we love andy."

"I don't know why you ask him but he gives the perfect answer, happy for them Andy is more positive than some swifties 🙄," expressed one more.

Tags news