Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat snaps at 'loser' moderators, abruptly ends stream after playing 'Fall Guys' for 10 hours

2023-09-06 15:21
Around nine hours and fifty-eight minutes into the stream, Kai Cenat seemed at the end of his tether as he faced yet another elimination
Kai Cenat snaps at 'loser' moderators, abruptly ends stream after playing 'Fall Guys' for 10 hours

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Kai Cenat displayed evident frustration during his recent Twitch livestream. Cenat went on a marathon ten-hour journey in 'Fall Guys' but failed to secure a single victory.

He appeared to vent his frustration by criticizing the moderators in front of his viewers before abruptly concluding the protracted stream.

Kai Cenat in tears after failing to secure a single victory

Kai Cenat's frustration was palpable as he failed to score a win in 'Fall Guys'.

In an unexpected twist, following another elimination from the 'Bean Hill Zone', a mini-game in 'Fall Guys', the streamer switched off the game and launched into an impassioned tirade during the live stream.

"What the f**k am I gaining from this situation? What am I taking from this? Why the f**k am I playing this b*tch bro? F**k all of you, f**k everything that you guys f**king stand for!" Kai Cenat exclaimed.

Around nine hours and fifty-eight minutes into the livestream, Kai Cenat seemed at the end of his tether as he faced yet another elimination from the 'Fall Guys' lobby. He expressed his discontent by referring to some of his moderators as "losers." He remarked:

"All you mods (Moderators) are f**king losers, bro! F**k you ni**as! I'm done with this f**king sh*t bro! F**k you ni**a! You f**king dumb a**, b*tch a** ni**as, f**k you b*tch! F**k you b*tch! Dead a** bro, I hate y'all ni**as bro! Why the f**k am I staying up for 10 hours b*tch?"

Before long, Kai Cenat was shedding tears. He also made an announcement that he would be stepping away from streaming for a while, at least until later in the week when he heads to the United Kingdom to take part in the Sidemen Charity Match 2023.

Fans urge Kai Cenat to 'get some rest'

Kai Cenat's fans were worried about their favorite streamer's mental state after the trying ordeal. One fan said, "He just need some sleep." Another wrote, "Why are they worried, every time I stop by his stream all he's doing is yelling so this is normal."

A third fan said, "He gotta chill out fr. It’s just a game" Someone else wrote, "He needs to get some rest. These ppl playing these games for hours can do damage." Another user said, "This is so out of context lmao he was playing fall guys until he won and since he sucks he was on until like 5 am and snapped"

Tags news