Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'RHOA' Season 15 Reunion: Internet hails Drew Sidora for calling out Courtney Rhodes' 'nasty and thirsty' comments on son

2023-09-04 13:59
Part 1 of the Season 15 reunion has Drew Sidora accusing Courtney Rhodes of being 'coached' by her divorced husband Ralph Pittman
'RHOA' Season 15 Reunion: Internet hails Drew Sidora for calling out Courtney Rhodes' 'nasty and thirsty' comments on son

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' is generally known for having a strong supporting cast of pals, but even that dynamic was different this season.

Courtney Rhodes was introduced to fans as a new friend of the group by Sheree Whitfield. Despite the fact that she was Ralph Pittman's long-lost cousin, her primary job in the group was to go about and provoke one-sided conflicts with the original cast members.

Kandi Burruss threatened to headbutt her, which was the most interesting thing that occurred to Courtney this season until her nasty hot mic incident at the end of Season 15.

Cousin Courtney sat in the interview chair in the final minutes of Season 15 and cemented her spot as the season's villain.

She told the producers that she had heard rumors regarding Drew's sexuality. She also hinted that Ralph would use Drew's friendship with Ty Young against her in divorce court. Furthermore, she also claimed to have Drew and Ty's photos on her phone!

Courtney appeared to take strange pleasure in disclosing all of Drew and Ralph's business in the confessional chair. Then came Courtney's truly jaw-dropping moment, when she was recorded on a hot mic saying some pretty horrible things about Drew's family.

Remember how Drew wanted Ralph to legally adopt her son? Courtney stated that the adoption and same-sex relationship were all part of a conspiracy.

Drew's plans for Ralph were to "adopt this child, so I can go be in my gay relationship, and you pay all the bills," Courtney claimed.

The first rule of 'Real Housewives' is that the children are off-limits. Did Courtney overlook it throughout training? Did she believe dipping so low would help her receive more screen time?

It worked, but there was a lot to talk about during the reunion. Drew was not going to let her get away with that.

During the September 3 broadcast of Part One of the 'RHOA' Season 15 Reunion on Bravo, Drew freaked out at Courtney, accusing her of being coached the whole season by her estranged husband Ralph.

"I'm going to say this one time, don't you ever, ever in your life speak on my son!" Drew stated.

"Or you're going to do what?" asked Courtney.

"That is off limits, and let me tell you something," Drew declared. "You will listen. I will speak, and you will listen."

"No, I won't," Courtney stated emphatically.

"Don't you ever, keep my son's name in your mouth," Drew warned. "You don't know what the f*** you are talking about."

Courtney denied saying anything, but the show then replayed footage in which she discussed Drew and her kid, stating, "Yeah, she was like, adopt this child, so I can go be in my gay lover relationship, and you pay the bills." "You are not a real cousin," Drew pointed out. "You are unverifiable, b****."

On X, a fan wrote, "In the battle of Courtney v. Drew, I’m totally team Drew. Courtney should never have spoken about Drew’s son - that was nasty and thirsty. A shame. I give side eye to anyone who sides with Ralph."

Another person chimed in, "Drew did not hold back against Courtney. Even Andy was feeling all that energy. It was not cool to ever bring up her son."

One fan speculated, "So Ralph and Courtney just met and now they’re super close…. It’s giving an affair cause Courtney is TOO invested." Another noted, "Let’ssssss never see Courtney again. She’s not built for this at all."

Meanwhile, according to a tweet, "Drew kept it cute with everyone but was not playing with Courtney at all. Chopped her up, spit her out, and sprayed some salt on that wound. A MOTHER."

Another person added, "Drew completely ate up Courtney and did not let her speak once. You are not a real cousin, Unverifiable, keep my child’s name out your MOUTH. I am so proud of her."

Who is the father of Courtney Rhodes' baby?

Bryce Wilson is the father of Courtney's child! Bryce was a member of the 1990s combo Groove Theory, which some 'RHOA' fans recognized.

Who is the father of Drew Sidora's son?

According to reports, Drew's baby daddy is record executive Ricky Brascom. Josiah was born on March 21, 2011. It is believed that he met his father when he was two years old. They allegedly had another get-together in 2020.

When will 'RHOA' Season 15 Reunion Part 2 air?

Part one of the two-part 'RHOA' Reunion aired on Bravo on Sunday, September 3 at 8/7c. The second part will air on Sunday, September 10, at 8/7c. Uncensored versions will be available on Peacock the morning after it airs at 6 am ET.

Longer, unedited versions of 'RHOA' Season 15 reunion episodes will be accessible exclusively on Peacock beginning at 6 am ET the morning after they air on Bravo.