Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Drake keen to stream with Kai Cenat after their 'off-concert meet-up': 'I was hyped to see my dogs'

2023-09-30 14:24
Drake's response to Kai Cenat's post showed shared anticipation for the collaboration
Drake keen to stream with Kai Cenat after their 'off-concert meet-up': 'I was hyped to see my dogs'

ATLANTA, GEORGIA: Drake announced that he is keen to stream alongside Twitch streamer and Youtuber Kai Cenat after he met him off-concert recently.

Drake's response to a social media post showed shared anticipation for the collaboration.

Kai Cenat and Fanun, a streaming pair, shared a funny anecdote about how the meeting outside the concert turned into a stressful encounter.

Drake’s take on collaboration with Kai Cenat

The 'It's All A Blur Tour' concert in Atlanta was the topic of conversation following Kai Cenat's visit. The excitement was increased at that point by Cenat and Fanum's webcast reveal.

The pair explained how there was yet another Kai Cenat-Drake confrontation during the live feed.

Fanum's unrealized yearning to meet Drake started this encounter. It ultimately proved to be a "friendly hangout."

In a humorous webcast, the streamer friends reenacted the event. Fanum said that despite being one of the millions of Drake fans, he was unable to attend the show.

Kai Cenat requested Fanum to follow him after the performance as he first led him to Central Cee and then to his favorite pop artist.

Fanum believed that the surprise had ended after talking to Central Cee, but his pal had bigger plans.

Fanum was then taken to Drake by the renowned streamer. The American rapper just needed a gentle tap on the back to turn around, identify the Twitch celebrities, and extend a kind greeting.

We can see a graphic picture of what actually occurred in the most recent livestream.

The rapper's own acknowledgment of the incident raised the stakes significantly. He added a remark to the popular post, “Nah that’s facts, I was hype to see my dogs.”

The comment serves as evidence that the joy was shared as if a shoutout at the event weren't enough.

Drake’s shoutout to Kai Cenat during concert

On September 26, 2023, Kai Cenat became the buzz of the town after Drake mentioned him during a performance.

The Grammy Award winner was on his It's All A Blur Tour at Atlanta's State Farm Arena.

He mentioned the American basketball star Trae Young, British rapper Central Cee, and Kai Cenat at one point during the event.

“First of all, make some noise for my brother Central Cee. Make some noise for my brother Kai Cenat. And, of course, make some noise for Trae Young!,” Drake said.

Drake and Kai Cenat have previously engaged in public interaction in front of large audiences.

The video chat between the content producer and the singer took place on November 10, 2022, and they ultimately bet $121,000 on an NBA 2K game.

Tags news