Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Keith Urban shares romantic message for 'gorgeous' wife Nicole Kidman as she turns 56: 'Happy birthday, baby'

2023-06-21 16:59
Nicole Kidman just turned 56 and her adoring husband Keith Urban paid tribute to her with a lovely message
Keith Urban shares romantic message for 'gorgeous' wife Nicole Kidman as she turns 56: 'Happy birthday, baby'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Keith Urban is showing Nicole Kidman his love as she rings in another year of her life. On Tuesday, June 20, the 'Nine Perfect Strangers' actress turned 56, and her adoring spouse paid paean to her with a lovely Instagram message.

The country singer tweeted a snapshot of his wife admiring an owl while on a nature walk. Nicole put her distinctive red hair back in a ponytail and a sporty gray zip-up jacket with a baby pink baseball cap in the photo.

'Happy birthday baby'

He took Instagram and wrote, "To my gorgeous, sexy, adventurous, curious, nature loving, owl spotting, artist, wife: happy birthday baby," Keith captioned the photograph, adding a string of exclamation points and kissing emojis. Keith has been Nicole's husband for seventeen birthdays. The couple married in June 2006 in Sydney, Australia, and will celebrate their 17th wedding anniversary next week.

Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman relationship timeline

Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's love story is one of the most inspiring in Hollywood. The actress and the country music artist grew up in Australia, but they didn't meet until they were adults on the opposite side of the world, as reported by AccessOnline.

When they first met at a banquet in 2005, they immediately fell in love and married the following year. Kidman and Urban married in a candlelit ceremony at St Patrick's Estate in Sydney's coastal district of Manly. Isabella Jane and Connor Antony, Kidman's children with ex Tom Cruise, were also present at the wedding – Isabella was in her mother's bridal party.

Only a few months later, the newlyweds encountered a stumbling block when Nicole was forced to organize an intervention for Keith's addiction. Nicole had to conduct an intervention for Keith, who went on to seek treatment for addiction and spent three months in an in-patient facility (he had previously completed two spells in rehab).

Keith Urban calls his marriage to Nicole Kidman a 'miracle'

Keith told Rolling Stone in 2016, "I caused the implosion of my fresh marriage. It survived, but it's a miracle it did." He attributed his success in rehab to Nicole, saying, "For the first time in my life, I could shake off the shackles of addiction."

On July 7, 2008, the couple gave birth to their first child, a daughter called Sunday Rose Kidman Urban. It was their first child together. However, Nicole had already adopted two children with ex-husband Tom Cruise, Isabella Jane Cruise and Connor Cruise, as reported by Brides.

Tags news epcelebs