Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Not with that attire': 'RHONJ' star Melissa Gorga trolled as she hits golf course in cropped tank top, cargo pants and heels

2023-07-13 13:56
Melissa Gorga's return to 'RHONJ' brings joy, but her golf attire receives online mockery amid ongoing tensions with Teresa Giudice
'Not with that attire': 'RHONJ' star Melissa Gorga trolled as she hits golf course in cropped tank top, cargo pants and heels

WEST ORANGE, NEW JERSEY: Melissa Gorgra is having the time of her life after sources confirmed her return to 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' for the next season. However, when the 'RHONJ' star hit the golf course this week, the internet was quick to mock her for her pick of attire for the sport.

Bravo’s New Jersey Housewives, Teresa Giudice, and Melissa's stormy relationship has wrecked their family dynamic and will continue in Season 14, as both will return to 'RHONJ'. Melissa has experienced ongoing blowback from her sister-in-law after failing to attend Terresa's wedding in August 2022 to Louie 'Luis' Ruelas. Before Melissa married Teresa's brother, Joe Gorga, in 2004, the animosity began. Despite the fact that both parties preach family above all else, neither has agreed to disagree.

'Wanna take up golf!!! ⛳️'

While 'RHONJ' season 14 is a foregone conclusion, the group may take a vacation before returning to production. Following the emotional reunion, which resulted in one of Melissa and Teresa's most venomous clashes yet, it was evident to the production that the ensemble needed some time away to attempt to recover. While the series appears to intend to return, it may not be an easy task, given the amount of animosity amongst the cast members, which is at an all-time high. Melissa and Teresa, on the other hand, are expected to return for 'RHONJ' Season 14.

While Bravo has not confirmed it, Teresa and Melissa have indicated that they will return for 'RHONJ' Season 14. Teresa speculated that Melissa would not return, but Melissa has since confirmed that she will, and has even hinted at returning before the official announcement. On her podcast, 'On Display With Melissa Gorga,' Melissa reacted to Teresa's comments, saying, "I have no intentions of leaving. I never run away when the going gets tough, that's not my personality."

According to Page Six, verbal agreements have also been reached with other returning cast members, including Rachel Fuda, Danielle Cabral, Dolores Catania, Jennifer Aydin, and Margaret Josephs, as well as "friends" Jackie Goldschneider and Jennifer Fessler. However, Bravo has not officially acknowledged this.

Melissa went to the golf course at Essex County Country Club with her husband and other friends to celebrate not being fired. On July 12, she posted some images from her day out on Instagram. Melissa wore black cargo pants frayed at the end big from her own line, Envy by Melissa Gorga, with a pink crop tube top. She was also wearing heels. In the caption, she wrote, "I think I wanna take up golf!!! ⛳️ thoughts?! Cargos @envybymg."

'You can’t play golf in a tank top'

While reacting to Melissa's golf day out, users commented, "I don’t know if any country club that allows ripped denim and cargos 😳." While another person claimed, "Not with that attire you won’t 😂😂😂." One follower asked, "Maybe more “golf worthy” shoes😂🤷‍♀️." A fourth user quipped, "Hmm. Are they even members.??"

Answering Melissa's queries on whether she should take up golfing now, one user replied, "You should have started 25 yrs ago." While others claimed, "It's harder than it looks." Another user commented, "There is nothing natural about how she looks." One user reminded her, "You can’t play golf in a tank top."