Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet says Vivek Ramaswamy is 'done' after 'Morning Joe' host Joe Scarborough shares 'brutal' interview with MSNBC

2023-09-11 14:21
A user wrote, 'Vivek Ramaswamy is a con man who is running for President to try and not answer a subpoena. He’s as corrupt as they come!'
Internet says Vivek Ramaswamy is 'done' after 'Morning Joe' host Joe Scarborough shares 'brutal' interview with MSNBC

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: GOP candidate and Indian-American entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy was recently interviewed by Mehdi Hasan on MSNBC. In this interview, Hasan highlighted Ramaswamy’s anti-affirmative-action stance.

Hasan then showed “receipts” of Ramaswamy accepting a “Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowship for New Americans” at law school, despite being in a party that “hates the Soros name.”

As Ramaswamy defended himself, the internet sided with Hasan, after ‘Morning Joe’ host Joe Scarborough retweeted Mehdi on X, formerly known as Twitter, and claimed, “This is brutal for Vivek.”

Joe Scarborough praises Mehdi Hasan interviewing Vivek Ramaswamy

On X, ‘Morning Joe’ host Joe Scarborough wrote, This is brutal for Vivek and brilliant by Mehdi. @mehdirhasan literally has the receipts and he brings them to the viewer.”

Scarborough retweeted Mehdi Hasan, who shared a clip of his interview with Vivek Ramaswamy and focussed on the “receipts” of the scholarship, which Ramaswamy vehemently defended.

Hasan wrote, “Me: "Did you not make 750,000 dollars?" Vivek Ramaswamy: "Not at the time I had applied for the [Soros] scholarship." Me: "Yes you did Vivek. This is awkward for you because you did. I've got the tax returns in front of my face."

Hasan also added, “#receipts New clip 😉👇🏽”

After this interview, and in response to Scarborough’s tweet, the internet couldn’t help but agree with the ‘Morning Joe’ host as praise poured in for Hasan.

Vivek Ramaswamy faces backlash on X

People on the internet have labeled GOP candidate Vivek Ramaswamy a “fraud” in response to Joe Scarborough’s tweet. One person said, “Vivek is a fraud. Always has been. Always will be.”

Mehdi Hasan was applauded for his work as one person wrote, “I like a broadcaster who calls out the lies!” and another said, “@mehdirhasan needs to do ALL this type of interviewing for everybody. Period.”

“This interview should end @VivekGRamaswamy campaign,” wrote one user. Another wrote, “Vivek Ramaswamy is a con man who is running for President to try and not answer a subpoena. He’s as corrupt as they come!”

Ramaswamy continued to face backlash in response to the interview with Hasan and Scarborough’s tweet as one user said, “This guy is done.”

Tags news epcelebs