Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate gloats about billion-dollar earnings in birthday post, trolls say 'can't read long captions'

2023-12-02 16:48
Andrew Tate celebrates his birthday with a bang on social media
Andrew Tate gloats about billion-dollar earnings in birthday post, trolls say 'can't read long captions'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, the polarizing figure who has amassed a dedicated following on social media as an influencer, recently utilized the platform X (formerly Twitter) to share a message in the aftermath of his birthday celebration, claiming that his businesses are worth billions.

Tate's birthday proved to be an engaging day for his supporters.

Fans congregated in the comments section, flooding Andrew Tate's message box with various heartfelt messages, expressing their well-wishes for his continued success and good health.

Andrew Tate claims he earns a million per week

Tate seized the opportunity to connect with his audience on his birthday, Friday, December 1, by sharing a birthday message for his fans.

In the message titled "Top G’s Birthday Message," Tate expressed, "It’s my birthday and I am 37 years old. I operate at the highest echelons of masculine performance. I earn over 1 million dollars a week. My companies are valued in the billions. I have beautiful children. I’m strong - in fact, I feel stronger every single day."

He continued, "I’m surrounded by good people of pure heart. I am not afraid of anything because I’m as prepared as I could ever be. Prepared to live and prepared to die."

Delving into his perspective, Tate shared, "Why be afraid when you're max prepared? At this point, it’s up to God. I don't care anymore. It’s truly liberating."

Expanding on his birthday wish, Tate conveyed, "My birthday wish is to inspire the same in all of you at home. To stop being cowards and p*****s.

He further said, "Lies are fueled by cowardice, it is all lies and liars need to control narratives and enslave the world. Unfortunately, most of you have been supplying the enemy. The enemy of your children. The enemy of God. Whenever cowardice is needed, they look in your direction. And you never disappoint. You must be ashamed of yourself."

He added, "Do you understand how we can save the world if you all get some balls and simply SAY WHAT YOU THINK? Even if it is "offensive". Imagine being a full-grown "man" c****d to the point where you don’t speak what’s on your mind."

Tate emphasized, "There are only two genders. There’s zero reason homosexuals should march naked in the streets in front of children. Most music and entertainment are disgusting and degenerate. SATANISTS RULE THE WORLD. EVIL CHILD F****S CONTROL THE WESTERN WORLD GOVERNMENTS. SHOOT ME."

Closing his message, Tate shared his birthday wish, "It is my birthday wish for you to be a better version of yourself, and the best version of yourself speaks the truth before God. There is no point in me speaking to the world, if the world does not take action. I am told often that I’ve changed millions of lives. I agree that is true."

Adding, "The Matrix is cracked, it’s on the ropes, but it’s not yet defeated. The work isn’t over until it’s over. So on this joyous occasion, the birthday of Top G, tell the truth. All day long. You might just get addicted to it. Then we can save the world."

Andrew Tate trolled over long birthday rant

After Tate shared his birthday message, claiming the value of his enterprises and outlining his birthday wish, numerous users stepped forward to share their perspectives.

A user gave him a suggestion and wrote, "Write a book mate."

Another user wrote, "Too long captions can't read."

A user stated, "Just a million a week? Lmfao poverty."

A user commented, "37!?! You look 48 damnnnn."

Tags news