Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Robin Roberts provides health update after ditching ‘GMA’ as she joins Michael Strahan back at studio desk after weeks

2023-11-16 11:23
Robin Roberts returned to morning show after a brief absence while Michael Strahan took his seat behind the studio desk after three weeks
Robin Roberts provides health update after ditching ‘GMA’ as she joins Michael Strahan back at studio desk after weeks

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Good Morning America’ fans can breathe easy as their two favorite stars, Robin Roberts and Michael Strahan returned to take their places behind the studio desk for the Wednesday, November 15 episode.

While Roberts missed the show on Tuesday, Strahan has been missing for nearly three weeks from his hosting duties.

Roberts provided minimal details regarding her short absence but did share some information about how she was feeling with her followers.

Strahan however was out due to “personal family matters” as confirmed by ABC executives and his return date was confirmed only recently by the Los Angeles Times.

Robin Roberts gives health update after missing morning show

Prior to the Wednesday broadcast, Roberts shared her customary morning message and prayer with her followers on Instagram, as she typically does before the show.

Commencing the video with laughter, Roberts inquired of the woman behind the camera, "What did you just say, Petula?"

"Girl, you look better than how you feel, girl," Petula said. "You look good.”

"I'm on the mend, but I'm glad I look good," Roberts told her. "And I'm feeling better. Thank you. Thank you."

Subsequently, the 62-year-old expressed the idea that everyone should have their own "hype girls," akin to the ones she has, before proceeding to share the morning message and prayer.

When Roberts returned on Wednesday, she was joined by her regular 'GMA' co-hosts, Michael Strahan and George Stephanopoulos.

The hosts on that day did not address her absence from Tuesday's episode of 'GMA.' Rebecca Jarvis stepped in to fill her role for that particular episode.

Michael Strahan finally returns to ‘GMA’ after three weeks

The former NFL star is finally back to the morning show after a prolonged absence.

Strahan has not been on the show since October 26.

He returned to his seat on Wednesday morning alongside Robin Roberts and George Stephanopoulos.

Initiating the broadcast, Roberts raised a finger and turned to Michael, expressing, "Can I just say we have tears of joy because Michael is back here?"

Strahan smiled and said, "It's great to be back with both of you! Thank you guys.”

Rebecca and Linsey Davis have been covering for Strahan during his time off. The former NFL star has also been silent on social media since his absence.

Tags news