Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Where is Josh Demas now? 'Love is Blind' alum reveals social media 'pressure' destroyed his relationship with ex Jackie Bonds

2023-10-27 09:47
'Love is Blind' Season 4 star Josh Demas said that being on reality TV put a magnifying glass on his relationship with Jackie Bonds
Where is Josh Demas now? 'Love is Blind' alum reveals social media 'pressure' destroyed his relationship with ex Jackie Bonds

SEATTLE, WASHINGTON: Netflix's 'Love Is Blind' Season 4 star Josh Demas has been traveling to various places after his breakup with Jaceklina "Jackie" Bonds. He recently uploaded his photos from London and did ice skating in Telluride, Colorado. Josh has reportedly not started dating again yet.

The Reality Ashley shared a video of Josh talking about the "pressure" social media put on his relationship on RedHawk. When asked how he found that Jackie was not the one for him, Josh claimed, "There was a lot going on, I think, in each other's personal life."

Therefore, Josh claimed that he decided to take a step back. He said that being on reality TV put a magnifying glass on their relationship. He also added how social media "pressured" the former couple.

Josh revealed that people created fake accounts and messaged each one of them, trying to break the bond. He said, "Creating fake dating apps on my behalf and saying I was at certain places where I wasn't."

Josh went on to recall a funny incident where a user created his account on Grinder, a dating app for gay men. He said, "I was like 'Oh my god,' a lot of guys hitting me up. I was like, I respect your ways but that's not me."

Jaceklina 'Jackie' Bonds dubs herself 'begging a** b**ch' as she asked Josh Demas to stay

People reported Jackie confessed that she was "sick" about Josh ending the relationship. She said, "Still sick about it low-key. I love that man I was like, 'Damn, I had all these life plans with you, you know? And then you just don’t even care.'"

Jackie then revealed that she even begged Josh to stay in the relationship. The reality star said, "I tried to fix it, I tried to mend it."

Despite doing everything to save her relationship, Jackie couldn't. And when she looks back at the messages she sent to Josh, it seems as if she was begging him to stay.

She said, "I did everything I could, and what’s crazy is that looking back at these messages, I look like a begging a** b***h."

Why did 'Love Is Blind' Season 4 couple Jaceklina 'Jackie' Bonds and Josh Demas split?

'Love Is Blind' Season 4 couple Jackie and Josh are no longer together. They broke up just two weeks after the 'Love Is Blind: After the Altar' special aired.

People reported that they called it quits after Jackie chose to go against Josh's wishes and contact his ex, Monica Rodriguez. Now, Josh has revealed how their relationship was affected after they became reality TV stars.

Both stars have deleted their photos together on social media. Jackeline is in Seattle, probably enjoying her singer life. From her social media activity, it doesn't seem that she has found a new beau.

Tags news