Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet asks Shauna Rae to join OnlyFans as TLC star stuns fans with self-tailored two-piece outfit

2023-08-23 09:20
'I Am Shauna Rae' star Shauna Rae thanked her gal pal for helping her in creating a shimmery two-piece outfit
Internet asks Shauna Rae to join OnlyFans as TLC star stuns fans with self-tailored two-piece outfit

LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK: Shauna Rae once again turned a lot of heads around as she uploaded her mirror selfie on social media. The 23-year-old might be considered a child because of her pituitary dwarfism, but in the recent pictures, she broke the hotness record.

Seeing Shauna flaunt her chiseled body, internet suggested TLC star join OnlyFans. Will she follow the suggestions or has she already joined?

Shauna is widely recognized for being featured in TLC's reality show. The star came into the limelight because of her different physical akin. Shauna has never been shy of flaunting her distinctiveness.

TLC star Shauna Rae stuns internet with her tailoring skills

Shauna took to Instagram on Tuesday night to upload her pictures. The reality star wore the two-piece outfit, a skirt, and a crop top.

Shauna posed sideways as she took the mirror selfie in her off-white shimmery dress. The first photo gave more of a seductive vibe.

In the second picture, we can see the star smiling as she showed off the outfit from the front.

Shauna tagged her friend Naiyh Victoria in the post as she claimed, "@naiyhvictoria and I made this in about two hours." Indeed, the outfit Shauna wore was tailored by her and her friend.

TLC star added, "it wasn’t perfect and needed small changes when I got home but I think we did a great job!" She ended her post showing some love to her gal pal, "Love ya boo! Thank you! Can’t wait to see what we create together in the future!"

Is Shauna Rae on OnlyFans?

Seeing Shauna flaunt herself in a two-piece outfit made many wonder whether the star is considering joining OnlyFans. Until now, Shauna is not spotted on the adult site.

But seeing Shauna's recent post, the internet believed she wouldn't mind posting seductive pictures on OnlyFans. However, the star has not yet made her profile.

A user claimed, "She could break the internet if she made an OF." Another made a bet, "I bet if she made an onlyfans she be a millionaire in one day." Another confirmed, "yes she would."

"Absolutely beautiful Shauna," a user praised the TLC star's beauty. Another wrote, "You look absolutely gorgeous Shauna."

Who is 'I Am Shauna Rae' star Shauna Rae?

Shauna Rae is a 23-year-old Long Island local. She weighs 50 pounds and is 3 foot 10 tall.

Shauna got known in the reality world after she was featured in 'I An Shauna Rae.' Despite being a grown adult, Shauna looks like an 8-year-old.

Shauna has a medical condition that stemmed from chemotherapy treatment for brain cancer in her early childhood. The treatment made an impact on her pituitary gland and damaged her growth.

Tags news