Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'This is a joke': 'RHONY' fans quash Rolling Stone's claim of Jessel Taank being the face of Bravo show

2023-10-17 14:54
In a recent article in their fan-favorite section, Rolling Stone claimed Jessel Taank stole the show on 'RHONY' over Jenna Lyons and Erin Lichy
'This is a joke': 'RHONY' fans quash Rolling Stone's claim of Jessel Taank being the face of Bravo show

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: 'Real Housewives of New York City' fans found themselves at loggerheads as Rolling Stone published an article calling it the "Jessel Taank show."

While some may agree that fashion publicist Jessel stole the show, some 'RHONY' fans contend that the claims made by the magazine, saying that she only played a minor part.

Soon after a post about the article was made by the user @allabouttrh on Instagram, several viewers responded to make their opinions clear.

One wrote, "I feel like this isn’t translating to the audience then," while another commented, "Did she though? I feel like she was the weakest link."

"Am I the only person that doesn’t find Jessel interesting… at all…," inquired a person.

A fan asserted, "Rolling Stone .. nope. This headline is not what translated on screen and absolutely don’t appreciate politics being dragged into it," pointing to Rolling Stone calling Erin Lichy an "ex-Trumper."

One more remarked, "There’s no way the face of NYC is someone who makes up lies about their life to make it seem like they “belong”. I can’t. This really is some transplant BS. What every real NYer hates!!!!!!!!!"

Another quipped, "Stole the show? In what world ? 🤣," while an 'RHONY' viewer declared, "This is a joke."

'RHONY' star Jessel Taank hits back at criticism surrounding her sex life

According to reports of E!, Jessel Taank recently flared up at her castmates for spreading infidelity rumors surrounding her relationship with her husband, Pavit Randhawa, on the show.

This came after Pavit disclosed his Vietnam trip plans, in light of which 'RHONY' stars Erin Lichy and Sai De Silva humored themselves with speculations on camera, referring to the couple.

Jessel stated that she was shocked by the conversations of the castmates, adding that she believes her IVF treatment and subsequent lack of a proper sex life with Pavit might have distorted into baseless premises in the minds of Erin and Sai.

Jessel Taank calls out 'double standards' of her 'RHONY' co-stars

Jessel Taank is known for her frank opinions, which often land her in trouble with her other co-stars. After finding herself at the end of infidelity jokes made by Erin Lichy and Sai De Silva, Jessel claims to have noticed the "double standard" among her co-stars.

Notably, another co-star, Brynn Whitfield, joked about Erin's husband Abraham leaving his previous wife in favor of her, which didn't sit well with Jessel, and she believes that her castmates were tone-deaf to her struggles.

Erin Lichy opens up about allegations of donating to 'Stop the Steal' campaign

Erin Lichy was recently accused by 'RHONY' fans of having donated to the 'Stop the Steal' campaign in the wake of the 2020 elections. Responding to the allegations, the Bravo star also denied ever being a supporter of the former POTUS Donald Trump.

In an exclusive statement, Erin mentioned, "I do not deny the election and have never supported ‘Stop the Steal.’ I unequivocally believe that the 2020 presidential election was fair and the president was rightfully elected," as per US Weekly.

Tags news