Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Arnold Schwarzenegger documents turbulent recovery from 'live-saving' open-heart surgery

2023-09-05 22:48
Arnold Schwarzenegger has been documenting the recovery process from his third 'life-saving' open heart surgery, and how it's changed his attitude towards health. Posting clips to the Arnold's Pump Club YouTube channel, the actor spoke about a moment in 2018 which terrified him. "The doctor was standing in front of me, and saying 'I'm so sorry, but unlike what we planned, a non-invasive surgery... we made a mistake and poked through the heart wall, and there was internal bleeding, and we had to open you up to save your life.'" Schwarzenegger recalled. He immediately called on his friends to help him live a healthier lifestyle. Sign up to our free Indy100 weekly newsletter
Arnold Schwarzenegger documents turbulent recovery from 'live-saving' open-heart surgery

Arnold Schwarzenegger has been documenting the recovery process from his third 'life-saving' open heart surgery, and how it's changed his attitude towards health.

Posting clips to the Arnold's Pump Club YouTube channel, the actor spoke about a moment in 2018 which terrified him.

"The doctor was standing in front of me, and saying 'I'm so sorry, but unlike what we planned, a non-invasive surgery... we made a mistake and poked through the heart wall, and there was internal bleeding, and we had to open you up to save your life.'" Schwarzenegger recalled.

He immediately called on his friends to help him live a healthier lifestyle.