Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Days of our Lives' star Kyle Brandt surprises Vanna White as he admits she was his childhood crush

2023-11-17 21:24
Kyle Brandt confessed his childhood crush to Vanna White in a recent episode of 'Wheel of Fortune'
'Days of our Lives' star Kyle Brandt surprises Vanna White as he admits she was his childhood crush

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kyle Brandt, known for his role on 'Days of Our Lives' and as the co-host of NFL Network's 'Good Morning Football', surprised his fans during an appearance on a charity episode of 'Wheel of Fortune' on November 15.

In a candid moment, Brandt, who is married to Brooke Kopanski, openly expressed his childhood admiration for the game show's veteran co-host, Vanna White.

The 44-year-old soap opera star took the opportunity to reveal his boyhood crush to the 66-year-old White, making for a memorable and unexpected moment on the show.

Referring to the puzzle-based gameshow, Brandt said to White, "You were the puzzle I wanted to solve,” which took the audience by storm.

While White laughingly accepted the declaration, the netizens could not help but gush about his bravery in confessing.

One of the fans even declared Brandt’s line to be the best pickup line for White.

Fans react to Kyle Brandt's confession

One of the fans praised his bravery and said, "@KyleBrandt shooting his shot at Vanna White in front of his wife is wild."

Someone else quipped, "Yes, but you gave the greatest Vanna White pickup line ever."

Another fan shared a hilarious anecdote while supporting Brandt, "As a 3 year old boy, I once told my sweet mom, "I wish you looked like Vanna White." I'm with you on this one."

"While I wanted to beat the press your lucky whammies you were out there trying to solve Vanna White," chimed in another.

A social media applauded, "@KyleBrandt sharing his boyhood crush on Vanna White with her — "You were the puzzle I wanted to solve" — might be the TV moment of the year."

""You were the puzzle I wanted to solve!" "Did I hit bankrupt pat!!" Dude I'm dying over here even tho your a bills fan we can hang out any time lol," praised another fan.

"😂 and his wife is in the audience. 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄😂," said someone else.

More on Kyle Brandt's wife

Brandt married his wife Brooke Kopanski on September 18, 2010. The couple later welcomed two children together - Calvin and Evelyn.

While Brandt is a reputed television personality, Brooke has made a name for herself as well. Brooke is attached with Orange County Firm of Tharpe and Howell LLC as an attorney, per Married Biography.

Tags news