Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate and Tristan Tate proudly confess to getting arrested for breaking Covid rules in Germany, Internet says, 'we all saw your Bane mask'

2023-08-07 18:48
'Your brother wore a mask, yet he laughed at everyone else for wearing one. Don’t be a hypocrite,' a social media user wrote, replying to Tristan Tate
Andrew Tate and Tristan Tate proudly confess to getting arrested for breaking Covid rules in Germany, Internet says, 'we all saw your Bane mask'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate and his brother Tristan Tate have become infamous for their contentious viewpoints. Using Twitter as their platform, the brothers have consistently voiced their strong disapproval of the Covid protocols enforced by different governments. Recently, the brothers acknowledged that they faced legal consequences in Germany for defying Covid protocols.

Over time, Andrew and Tristan have been outspoken critics of the measures aimed to stop the spread of Covid-19. Their criticisms extended to the point of expressing skepticism about the very existence of the pandemic, alleging that the disease was a government-driven propaganda strategy, which they refer to as "The Matrix," designed to control the populace.

'This is what we did while everyone else masked up'

Andrew retweeted a clip posted by Wudan Messiah, in which the brothers can be seen conversing and laughing about an incident they had at a gas station employee in Germany. The employee apparently refused to provide them with gasoline because they were not wearing masks. Tristan was heard stating that he is not a 9-year-old who needs to wear a mask. The caption of the video suggested that the brothers were arrested in Germany for defying covid protocols. Andrew commented on this, saying that they did not wear masks while others complied, and he referred to those who complied as "cowards." Andrew wrote, "This is what we did while everyone else masked up. Cowards."

Sharing the same clip, Tristan mentioned that while his behavior during Covid was now being perceived as funny, at that time, he was labeled as "irresponsible, a murderer of grandparents, reckless, selfish, ignorant, a science denier," among other things. He challenged anyone seeking evidence of a real crime he was guilty of, pointing out that breaking Covid rules was the only instance. He went on to reveal that he had been arrested for this violation. Tristan wrote in his tweet, "My behaviour during Covid. Funny now right? At the time I was “irresponsible, murderer of grandparents, reckless, selfish, ignorant, a science denier etc” Want to find evidence of a real crime I’m guilty of? Here it is. Breaking covid rules. Got arrested and everything."

'Bro we all saw your bane mask'

Following the candid acceptance of the Tate brothers about their arrest, numerous Twitter users were quick to share their diverse viewpoints. One user wrote, "There is a real pandemic of COWARDICE." Another stated, "Bro we all saw your bane mask, dont lie." "Classic Andrew. I can't believe, I was pysoped. Damn Andrew be like Kratos during Covid. That's Dope," expressed one. A user replied, "Your brother wore a mask, yet he laughed at everyone else for wearing one. Don’t be a hypocrite," to Tristan, attaching a picture of Andrew wearing a mask.