Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

IShowSpeed’s fan shocks him by pulling fire alarm during school hours, Internet dubs YouTuber’s followers as ‘daredevils’

2023-10-22 19:22
The incident revolved around a fan accidentally triggering a fire alarm while on a FaceTime call with the popular YouTuber
IShowSpeed’s fan shocks him by pulling fire alarm during school hours, Internet dubs YouTuber’s followers as ‘daredevils’

CINCINNATI, OHIO: Darren Watkins, also known as IShowSpeed, has recently garnered attention due to his surprised response to a fan's actions during school hours.

The incident revolved around a fan accidentally triggering a fire alarm while on a FaceTime call with the popular YouTuber.

IShowSpeed recently gained widespread attention for his engaging livestream from India. During the stream, he interacted with various celebrities, fans, and influencers, even donning traditional Indian attire.

Additionally, Speed showcased his philanthropic side by extending help to dogs and single mothers on the streets.

How did IShowSpeed react when fan pulled fire alarm?

In a recent livestream, IShowSpeed engaged in a FaceTime call with one of his fans, sharing a casual conversation about their respective lives.

Nonetheless, this interaction took an unforeseen twist as the fan, who was attending a class while conversing with the YouTuber via video call, became the center of attention due to a daring act during school hours.

While the fan was on the call, they boldly declared, "Yo, yo, yo, I'm gonna pull the fire alarm, don't you hear me, Speed!" IShowSpeed, somewhat puzzled by the statement, responded, "Yeah, yeah, I can hear you, bro."

The fan reiterated their intention, saying, "Bro, I'm going to pull a fire alarm." Speed, still unclear about the fan's words, urged, "Chill, bro, chill."

Shortly after, the fan carried out their intention and activated a red fire alarm.

IShowSpeed's reaction was immediate, he covered his mouth and widened his eyes in disbelief, exclaiming, "Yo, yo, yo, did he just pull the f**king fire alarm? Oh no, what the f**k is wrong with you, dude? Why the f**king did he do that? Nobody told him to do that."

Clearly, the YouTuber was shocked and frustrated. Speed's video abruptly ends at this point.

Internet reacts to IShowSpeed's fan's act in school

After watching the livestream clip of IShowSpeed, where the YouTuber was left in shock, numerous fans gathered in the comment section to express their thoughts.

One fan asked, "Why do you get that facial expression all the time when you are surprised?"

Another fan said, "Speed gonna go to jail for pressuring children to do ungodly things💀."

The third fan said, "Speeds fans are absolute daredevils 😈😈"

Another user said, "Bruh if your gonna do smth like that for someone and they say not to why the f**k would u still do it?😭😭😭"

One more user said, "Y speed overreacting, pulling the fire alarm isn't that big of a deal."

Tags news