Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Colleen Ballinger branded 'perv' for making inappropriate comments to underaged JoJo Siwa in old videos

2023-07-05 17:54
Colleen Ballinger comments about JoJo Siwa's body and makes other disturbing remarks in the resurfaced videos
Colleen Ballinger branded 'perv' for making inappropriate comments to underaged JoJo Siwa in old videos

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: With every passing day, YouTuber Colleen Ballinger is sinking deeper in controversies. Ballinger, 36, is infamous for portraying the controversial character Miranda Sings. While various allegations against the YouTube star have been doing the rounds of the Internet, the most recent addition is her controversial friendship with fellow YouTube star JoJo Siwa.

After YouTubers KodeeRants and Adam McIntyre accused Ballinger of grooming underaged fans and humiliating him during a live stream respectively, a writer from Ballinger’s Netflix show brought allegations against her for being racist on the sets of ‘Haters Back Off’. Meanwhile, in a recent development, disturbing clips of Ballinger with the then underaged ‘Dance Moms’ star JoJo Siwa led the netizens to react against the “girl with the lipstick that everyone hates” even more vitriolically.

'I can see her entire legs'

Also Read: Addison Rae and Kourtney Kardashian’s bikini bonding session sparks controversy during Fourth of July celebrations: 'Weirdest friendship'

Siwa, who is now 20, began her career when she was just nine years old after her appearance in ‘Dance Moms’. The dancer then started a career in social media and befriended several YouTubers including Ballinger and started making collaborations with them. One such collaborative video re-emerged on the internet, leading to criticism about the inappropriateness of the nature of friendship between the adult Ballinger with the underaged Siwa.

Of late, the video titled ‘DANCING TUTORIAL // Jojo Siwa & Miranda Sings’ has started drawing attention from netizens for Ballinger’s inappropriate comments laced with sexual innuendos. In one such instance from the 2016 video, the 30-ish Miranda Sings comments on the 13-year-old Siwa’s dance outfit comprising of black shorts and a top. She said, "You're not supposed to dress p*rn when you are dancing, I can see her entire legs.” After that, Siwa changes into a pair of red sweat pants.

However, the innuendos didn’t stop here as Ballinger dressed as Miranda continued to comment on Siwa’s outfit. Pointing toward the milk carton graphic of Siwa’s T-shirt, she says, "You drink milk? You know that comes from a private part?" When Siwa says she probably did the same as a baby, Ballinger retorted, "No I did not. When my mom tried to make me drink I’d be like: 'Get away, pervert! I'm not drinking that out of your private!'"

In the same video, during a split, Ballinger asked Siwa whether she hurt her “tookie.” Pointing toward her crotch, Ballinger warned a bewildered Siwa, "You need to protect your tookie.”

In what appears to be a continuation of the same day's events, clips from another video emerged from Siwa’s channel, titled ‘TEACHING MIRANDA HOW TO TWERK! - JoJo's Juice’. In the video, Siwa could be seen teaching the character twerking. Ballinger’s character could be seen saying, "You can't be twerking out the body like that, you're popping the booty."

She again brought up the crotch joke and asked Siwa whether she has ever peeked inside her pants and "seen what's inside?" Siwa replied to the question, "In public, no. On the toilet, yes. In my own privacy, yes." The video ends with Miranda asking. “And?”

Also Read: Why did Andrew Tate sell his private jet? Influencer undermines females by labeling them 'brokies': 'Women can't afford jets'

'Weird relationship'

As the old clips resurfaced, fans started slamming Colleen Ballinger for her inappropriate friendship with a then-underaged minor. One fan commented, "Now that all this colleen Ballinger stuff has surfaced i can't help but think about her weird relationship with jojo siwa when she was a minor i never followed her or cared about her but it always weirded me out, she was a whole +30 adult hanging out with a 16 year old." Another social media user remembered feeling weird knowing about the friendship, "Am I tripping but I faintly remember jojo siwa saying miranda sings / colleen ballinger is her best friend in some of her old videos. I was wondering why a teenager has a 30 something best friend." Another slammed Ballinger, "PERVS really Loooove your kids!"

Also Read: Tristan Tate unleashes 'stupid' assault on Transgenderism, fans label it 'real threat to next generation'

Calling out Ballinger, a netizen admitted feeling uneasy about the relationship, writing, "I have returned because I heard about Colleen Ballinger and finally understand why I always felt uneasy about her relationship with JoJo Siwa."

More from MEAWW

Will Ludwig pay for Squeex's hair transplant surgery? Pro streamer loses 'Only Up!' speedrun challenge: ‘I am never going to play this game’

Jennifer Garner's look-alike daughter Violet goes viral after partying with Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez : 'Mother's twin'