Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate emphasizes healing power of hugging 'your girl', Internet says 'spoken like a true misogynist'

2023-11-23 14:47
Andrew Tate recently also posted about the dangers of sugar, asking people to avoid it at all costs
Andrew Tate emphasizes healing power of hugging 'your girl', Internet says 'spoken like a true misogynist'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate recently took to the social media platform X, formerly Twitter, to post a philosophical tweet in which he talked about the healing powers that hugs hold.

It's interesting to note that Tate frequently educates his audience on a range of subjects pertaining to his daily activities. Updates on his legal battles, speeches he has given about masculinity that have infuriated some of his detractors, and furious outbursts over items he considers insulting are some of these themes.

Andrew Tate emphasizes the power of hugs

Andrew Tate posted a tweet on Wednesday, November 22 emphasizing how powerful hugging "your girl" can be. He wrote, "Hugs have genuine healing power. Hurt? Injured? Aching? Hug your girl." His tweet received about 550K views in less than 24 hours, with over 6.5K likes.

Apart from this, he has tweeted other philosophical remarks as well such. Recently, he wrote about the detriments of sugar as he noted, "Sugar is your enemy. Fatty food is fine, you can eat KFC all day long... just don't have it with a Coke."

He also said, "All these "seed oils" baby breakdowns are probably true. Although who actually has time to care or give a f**k? Eat absolutely anything you want - just AVOID sugar. It's poison."

In another tweet, he mentioned, "Coffee is your friend. You need at least 5 coffees a day, 7 days a week. Become a caffeinated human. Hot/cold. Doesn’t matter. Black. No milk and no sugar. It’s a fantastic hunger suppressant. It stimulates the mind. It busies the body. Coffee is power."

Internet reacts to Andrew Tate's tweet

Andrew Tate's tweets often garner mixed reactions, with his fans speaking up in his support and others trolling him for his often controversial views. This tweet was no different from the rest as the former pro kickboxer talked about the power of physical affection.

A user jokingly commented, "For those without a girlfriend or mother... You still have the mailman who is there almost every day for you. Hug him. I did. I will do again the next time, but I haven't received any mail anymore for the last 6 months after I first hugged him."

Another user wrote, "Spoken like a true misogynist," while a third person commented, "Don't forget to hug the ones you love. They may not say it, but they might need it." "Oh my god stop it. This is kinda cringe," declared another.

Another person advised people who do not have a girlfriend, "For those without a girlfriend..you still have a mother which is more than happy to hug you. For those special ones (me included) go to the gym, to the butterfly Maschine and hug yourself."

A person also noted, "Also touching. While bearing unavoidable pain in a hospital bed or sugery table,a love one's or even a doctor's touch on your arm can have a significant difference."

Tags news