Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Breckie Hill addresses Olivia Dunne feud after labeling LSU gymnast 'b***h': 'You better tell me yourself'

2023-08-04 14:18
While there's no definitive reason as to why they're feuding, fans believe it's because Breckie Hill became famous for looking a lot like Olivia Dunne
Breckie Hill addresses Olivia Dunne feud after labeling LSU gymnast 'b***h': 'You better tell me yourself'

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA: Olivia Dunne and Breckie Hill have been going back and forth for a long time now. Dunne and Hill are rumored to be engaged in a rivalry centered on them being doppelgangers. Because they are both approximately the same age and blonde, as well as due to their consistent activity on Instagram and TikTok, fans immediately started to notice similarities between the two.

Hill, however, now feels that Dunne is the only one at fault for their continuous argument. For the unversed, the duo's conflict appears to be primarily Hill's from the outside.

'You better tell me yourself'

During a recent appearance on 'One Night With Steiny', Hill admitted that the feud had gone too far, immediately pinning the blame on the LSU gymnast. The OnlyFans model believes that Dunne is solely responsible for the online brawl between them. In the podcast, Hill said, “She had, like, one of my friends that she’s also mutuals with, she had her text me and say, ‘Tell Breckie to stop.’ Like, I’m sorry. If you’re going to have one of my friends who you’re mutuals with tell me that, I’m not going to listen to it. You better tell me yourself,” she claimed while addressing the issue.

Hill also called Dunne a 'b***h'. In a YouTube video with Lofe, she said, "Do you know her? Livvy Dunne? She’s a TikToker. She’s such a b***h. Also, every single person that’s like, met her, has been like, ‘Oh, she’s so mean in person,'" as per OutKick.

Why are Hill and Dunne fighting?

While there's no definitive reason as to why they're feuding, fans believe it's because Hill became famous for looking a lot like Dunne. When talking about their presence on social media, Dunne has 12 million followers between TikTok and Instagram, while Hill has 4.1 million. It is believed that Hill's physical similarities to Dunne may have contributed to the former's rise to fame and the resulting friction between the two.

However, the feud between the two TikTokers began in April 2023 when Hill called Dunne a “b****” in a video that went viral. In the video, Lofe, a YouTuber, runs into Hill in a store and strikes up a casual conversation with her about Dunne while sipping water.

Tags news