Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Olivia Eden? 'The Voice' Season 24 singer wins Niall Horan's heart with stunning 'This Town' rendition

2023-10-11 08:51
Niall Horan hopes to hear 'The Voice' Season 24 singer Olivia Eden sing Country music in the show
Who is Olivia Eden? 'The Voice' Season 24 singer wins Niall Horan's heart with stunning 'This Town' rendition

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'The Voice' Season 24 seems to be bringing a lot of young artists. With a bright future ahead for these singers, they seem to impress the coaches with their soulful voice easily. The same seems to have happened with 15-year-old Olivia Eden.

Olivia shocked the judges as she revealed her age in the blind Audition round. The budding singer is from Long Valley, New Jersey.

Olivia picked Niall Horan's song "This Town" to sing in her Blind Audition round. Her rendition made Niall turn his chair. To this, John Legend claims referring to Niall, "One of them is possibly the favorite since you picked their song."

Olivia's mantra to live life is "Live laugh love." While still in high school, Olivia released her EP, including 5 acoustic tracks.

From her social media, it seems Olivia is a street performer. She performed Taylor Swift's "Our Song" on the streets and uploaded the video on social media, claiming, "the best way to spend a night."

'The Voice' Season 24: Olivia Eden gets 2 chair turns with her rendition of Niall Horan's 'This Town'

Niall instantly got a big smile on his face as he listened to Olivia singing his song. Within a few minutes, he pressed the button and turned around.

Soon after Niall's turn, Reba McEntire also chose to turn around her chair. Niall further encouraged Gwen Stefani to press the buzzer.

The coach said, "Ohh it's beautiful, come on Gwen." However, Gwen and John chose not to turn around. Indeed, Olivia bagged only 2 chair turns.

The budding singer was cheered by her whole family in the audition. As the performance ended, Niall joked, "Great song choice, I know that well."

'The Voice' coach John Legend slams Niall Horan for wanting Olivia Eden to sing Country music

Niall believed Olivia's voice had "so much maturity" in it. He then added, "I really wanna hear you sing Country music."

To this, John clapped back at Niall, "I don't think you're supposed to tell anyone to sing Country when you going against Reba."

Niall defended himself, saying to Reba, "You know what I'm talking about. You can hear the twang she had?" Reba affirmed.

Niall continued to praise the 15-year-old saying, "You showed off so many different parts of your voice, more than do when I wrote the thing."

'The Voice' Season 24: Who did Olivia Eden pick?

According to the spoilersOlivia picked Team Niall. A fan asked in the comment section, "Who did she pick?" To this, one replied, "spoiler alert...... > > > > > > Olivia did choose Niall."

Another wrote, "She probably chose Niall I’d be surprised if she didn’t." Another gave reason for her possible pick, "Okay Olivia, I could probably take a hint that you're picking Niall cause it was his song but I hope you can prove me wrong please don't wait that long to choose."

Another wrote, "I have a huge feeling she'll pick Niall." A fan wrote, "She’s so cute and genuine."

'The Voice' Season 24 airs every Monday and Tuesday on NBC at 9 pm ET.