Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate offers heartfelt advice to 'Cat Disguised' man on reality TV show as broke 22-year-old: ‘I didn’t have much money’

2023-07-25 15:46
Tristan Tate said, 'The reason that you've done nothing in the real world is the same reason you're leaving, now you're really lazy'
Tristan Tate offers heartfelt advice to 'Cat Disguised' man on reality TV show as broke 22-year-old: ‘I didn’t have much money’

BUCHAREST ROMANIA: Tristan Tate, a controversial influencer and the younger brother of the misogynistic influencer Andrew Tate is currently under house arrest in Romania alongside his brother. Both are facing alleged charges that include rape, human trafficking, and money laundering. Despite these serious allegations, Tristan continues to maintain a substantial following of 2 million on Twitter.

In a viral YouTube video clip, Tristan shared a personal incident from his past when he was 22 years old. During a TV reality show, he encountered a man who appeared to be in distress and was dressed as a cat. Moved by the man's apparent sorrow, Tristan offered heartfelt advice to console him, which led to a profound realization about life.

'I lectured this guy on British national television'

In a widely circulated YouTube video, Tristan recounted his encounter with a man he met on a TV reality show, who was wearing a cat disguise. This man seemed to be detached from his family and lacked motivation due to his worries. Tristan recalled giving a lecture to this man when he himself was 22 years old. In the video, he explained that he had previously appeared on a reality TV show at that age, and now, with his internet fame, people were rediscovering those old episodes.

During the show, Tristan shared that he didn't have much money at 22, “At 22 years old, I didn't really have much money. We had that one Porsche that was on a finance agreement. We didn't really have much money” He then narrated how there was another guy on the show who wanted to quit because he missed his family “There was a guy on the show with me and he was quitting because everyone was like, I miss my family. I miss home cos you had no electronics, no way of communication.”

Tristan described how, even at that young age, he took it upon himself to lecture the guy on British national television, “And my mindset, even at that young age, I lectured this guy on British national television. I said you, if you can't handle this free vacation in paradise because you can't wait to go home and hug your mother who you're gonna see for the next 40 years of your life after this. And you are never going to amount to anything.” Further, he stated the reason behind the man’s laziness, “The reason that you've done nothing in the real world is the same reason you're leaving. Now you're really lazy. You're incompetent, you can't handle a free holiday. You're never gonna have a job. You're never gonna do anything difficult. You're never gonna get anywhere in life.”

'Tristan is absolutely confident, competent and well spoken'

After watching the video short of Tristan, fans flocked to the comment section. One fan said, "Everybody thinks Tristan is Andrews little brother and a talisman, but he is, in fact, very independent and worthy. I've watched episodes from that show, and Tristan is absolutely confident, competent and well spoken while being all alone on his own in a hostile environment." Another fan said, "22 and a half? Imagine what he’d say as a 23 year old." A third fan user said, "That hype man was the comment section personified 💀" A fourth user said, "That dude needs a father figure in his life based off that headdress thing alone. 😂" A last user wrote, "The man needed to here that…. if you can’t handle paradise you can’t handle anything. Imagine him fighting a war man."