Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Aaliyah Cosby's new beau? 'Love is Blind' Season 5 star drops engagement hints after Netflix show

2023-10-16 07:28
'Love is Blind' Season 5 star Aaliyah Cosby calls her relationship 'too real' for Netflix's dating show
Who is Aaliyah Cosby's new beau? 'Love is Blind' Season 5 star drops engagement hints after Netflix show

SEATTLE, WASHINGTON: Netflix's 'Love is Blind' Season 5 contestant Aaliyah Cosby has a new mystery boyfriend, who the star has been flaunting on social media after the show concluded. However, his identity hasn't been revealed yet.

The travel nurse posted a video on Instagram on October 5 where she was seen taking a boat ride with a man, whose name she did not reveal.

They were seen holding hands, kissing each other, and taking pictures. Aaliyah captioned the video, "My King."

She then hashtagged the video saying, "What real love looks like."

Aaliyah uploaded another video on Instagram a week ago that shows her kissing a man wearing a yellow uniform.

The video suggests that Aaliyah has moved in with her new boyfriend and might even be engaged to him.

In the video, Aaliyah was seen wearing a huge ring on her ring finger, hinting at her engagement. The star might be waiting for 'Love is Blind: The Reunion' to air to announce the big news.

'Love is Blind' Season 5 star Aaliyah Cosby claims her relationship is 'too real' for reality shows

Aaliyah's reply to a comment from a user expressing the wish for a reality show featuring the rumored couple indicates that the reality show personality may be moving away from the genre.

In response to a user's comment on Aaliyah's video showcasing her boyfriend, "I hope y’all get a show. So beautiful," Aaliyah replied, "awwww GIRL I doubt it… we may be too genuine for these networks, but you never know."

Aaliyah Cosby seeks answers on 'Love is Blind: The Reunion'

Netflix's 'Love Is Blind: The Reunion' will reunite the cast for the first time since the season ended to recap the events and reveal who's still together after Season 5.

According to Netflix, the reunion episode, "reunites the cast for the first time since the mid-season breakups."

"They'll reflect on their relationships, break down this season's twists and turns, and unveil secrets that have unfolded since the experiment concluded," read a release from the streaming outlet.

The reunion is likely to address Lydia Gonzalez's past relationship with costar Uche Okoroha and her alleged offscreen fight with Uche's almost-fiancee Aaliyah Cosby.

In the trailer of the reunion, Aaliyah said, "I think everybody wants answers and just be real."

It seems as if she wants Lydia and Uche to explain the relationship that they had with each other even before they were featured on the show. Later in the clip, Lydia said, "I'm not babying you."

'Love is Blind: The Reunion' Season 5 will air on Sunday, October 15, at 8 pm ET on Netflix.

Tags news