Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Javon Walton? 'Euphoria' actor makes bold career move as he joins Jake Paul's MVP to fulfill boxing dreams

2023-08-07 15:24
'The ultimate goal is world champion and defending my titles for a very long time, and becoming a Hall of Famer'
Who is Javon Walton? 'Euphoria' actor makes bold career move as he joins Jake Paul's MVP to fulfill boxing dreams

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Javon "Wanna" Walton, the 17-year-old actor known for his role in 'Euphoria', has made a significant career transition by venturing into the realm of professional boxing. In a recent revelation, he expressed his unwavering passion for the sport and his determination to fully commit to this new endeavor. Speaking to TMZ, Walton emphasized the lifelong commitment he envisions for his boxing career, stating, "This is something I want to do for the rest of my life. It's something I've been deeply passionate about for a considerable period, and it holds immense significance to me. It's something I've been very passionate about for a very long time, and it's something that I care about a lot".

He added, "Boxing to me, is just a release. I love every minute of it and, I mean, the ultimate goal is world champion and defending my titles for a very long time, and becoming a Hall of Famer. That's the real goal for me."

Who is Javon Walton?

Javon "Wanna" Walton is a talented and ambitious individual who has made a name for himself in both the entertainment and sports industries. Born on March 2, 2006, in the United States, he began his journey in the entertainment world at an early age, showcasing his acting skills in various projects. One of his most notable roles was in the popular HBO series 'Euphoria', where he captivated audiences with his exceptional performances. Despite his success in acting, Walton has now set his sights on another passion: boxing.

At the age of 17, Walton decided to embark on a significant career transition by venturing into the world of professional boxing. His enduring love for the sport and a deep desire to fully commit to this new pursuit has motivated his decision.

Walton's passion for boxing traces back to his early childhood, as he began honing his skills in the sport at the tender age of four. Over the years, he has participated in an impressive 80 amateur matches, demonstrating his commitment and determination to excel in the ring. With a clear goal in mind, Walton aims to achieve the status of a world champion and dreams of defending his titles for an extended period while earning recognition as a Hall of Famer in the boxing world.

In pursuit of his boxing dreams, Walton recently signed with Jake Paul's Most Valuable Promotions (MVP), a renowned organization that values its talent and fosters a supportive environment for its athletes. Walton expressed admiration for Jake Paul, who successfully transitioned from a YouTube personality to a professional boxer. Believing that MVP is the ideal platform to further his career, Walton is excited to be part of a team filled with talented individuals who have achieved remarkable milestones in their respective careers. With his determination, skill, and the support of MVP, Walton is set to leave a lasting mark on the boxing world.

Partnering with Jake Paul's MVP to pursue boxing dreams

For Walton, boxing serves as a form of release and joy. He cherishes every moment spent in the ring, setting his sights on achieving the ultimate goal of becoming a world champion, defending his titles for an extended period, and earning a place in the prestigious Hall of Fame.

Walton chose MVP as his new home for boxing, emphasizing the importance of feeling valued and cared for by the organization, alongside the abundance of talent within the team. He expressed admiration for the achievements of his fellow MVP members, acknowledging their exceptional accomplishments in their respective careers.

"I wanted to go somewhere where I knew that I was gonna be valued, and a place that I knew that they were going to care about me a lot, and a place with a lot of talent," Wanna noted.

"Everyone over at MVP is very talented and they've all done such amazing things in their career."

Tags news epcelebs