Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'No need to defend yourself': Internet rallies behind Elon Musk as he blasts antisemitic allegations

2023-11-20 14:46
Elon Musk dismissed the 'bogus media stories' against him
'No need to defend yourself': Internet rallies behind Elon Musk as he blasts antisemitic allegations

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: In a recent statement on X (formerly Twitter), Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk addressed a barrage of allegations claiming he is 'antisemitic'.

Musk, known for his outspoken nature on social media, categorically dismissed the accusations, stating, "This past week, there were hundreds of bogus media stories claiming that I am antisemitic. Nothing could be further from the truth. I wish only the best for humanity and a prosperous and exciting future for all."

Social media users defend Elon Musk against antisemitic attacks

The Internet swiftly rallied behind Musk, expressing solidarity and dismissing the allegations as baseless. Social media platforms were flooded with messages of support, with users highlighting Musk's contributions to technology, space exploration, and his commitment to advancing human progress.

A user added, "While I don’t always agree with some of the things you agree with or say, as a Jewish man I have never once thought that you were even remotely close to an antisemite. Those who throw around these words so easily are actually the ones causing harm to Jews because it minimizes the actions of actual antisemites."

A second user tweeted, "Keep going, dude. We see what you're doing and appreciate it. Let's be honest, in this day and age being attacked by the corporate media is often a sign that you're doing something right."

"The establishment media lies about you because they're terrified of a future where they are irrelevant," read another tweet.

"You have done the biggest service possible to humanity by giving us a truly uncensored public forum. The government and media hate you for that. They’ll stop at nothing to destroy you," stated a user.

"No need to defend yourself @elonmusk! Nobody actually thinks you are antisemitic. All the weirdos saying that are intentionally lying because they want to disparage you due to the power you have over destroying the woke cult!" a user claimed.

"You can’t reason with liars hell bent on destroying you. Anyone with a brain knows what’s happening," read a tweet.

"Don’t even listen to them. We all know mainstream media always have a agenda to push. Just keep doing what you are doing," asserted a user.

Tags news